029

FINAL
29
-

Stalin smiles, and
Hitler laughs.

Churchill claps Mao Tse-Tung on the back.

—————————————

The girl stood in front of the large koi pond,

In Tokyo City, Japan, the year 2029.
6:36 am.
Her long black hair flowed in the spring breezy wind, behind her back.
Her light, and over sized clothing had followed a similar pattern as her hair.
The sky above her, was peeking pink through early dawn blue sky clouds.

Carefree, young, and innocent.

She inhaled the surrounding smell of the city and the slight saltiness of the water below her.
She held tightly onto the tote bag nearing her side.
An overwhelming sadness had came over, and yet she did not know why.
She had planned for this day to be special.

"CHUN-HWA!"
She knew that voice, quickly she looked over her shoulder, a giggly smile overcoming her face.

The voice had a slight German accent tone, in a deep octave belonging to a tall man, with blonde neatly combed back hair, and bright blue eyes like sapphires.

"Ewald!"
She exclaimed happily, running in the open field to her boyfriend.

He easily picked her up, due to his experience of being a solider in World War III.
He engulfed himself in her Chanel perfume, swinging her petite body around in the air, her thin arms clasping onto his board neck.
After their little greeting, Ewald had opened the door of his car for Chun Hwa to get in, in which she did.
He started to drive, creating small talk.

"Excited for your intern?"
He had asked, taking one hand off of the stair wheeling, placing it firmly onto his girlfriend's inner thigh.

He seen her, in the corner of his eye, look at his hand, with a ever soft slight flinch.
His eyes simply softened, focusing back onto the road. She was a survivor of sexual abuse from her uncle, so simple actions like this were a tad burdening onto her.
Over time, she had gotten used to Ewald's affection though, and was even able to give some back to him.

"I believe so."
She had said so calmly and blandly, staring at the moving fields through her car window.

He chuckled at her response. This was her kind of thing, always second doubting herself, even when she knew her answer.

"I done some research on your patient..."

Chun Hwa was almost hypnotized by the lands before her, she closed her eyes, almost not listening to Ewald, though she kept him in tune for background noise.
This all felt like...

Déjà Vu

"His name is Levin Adelman."

Chu Hwa was fresh out of university, 22, turning 23. She now was starting her intern before she could start to achieve in getting her Master's in Counselling Psychology.
For her intern, she had picked a mental health hospital in the countryside of Japan.

"He's like me, a war hero of World War III, fought on the French side... guess you could say he's my rival... ha..."
Ewald nervously looked over at Chun Hwa's dazed state, had not getting a reaction, he sighed.
"Bad joke... I know."

"Ewald."
"Yes, my dear?"
"What war do you think was scarier? The Great Titan War in the 1920's or World War III?"
Quickly she whipped her head around, giving her boyfriend a loving smile.

"Well... not trying to sound insensitive but more people died in masses through my war..."
"Ewald... I-I— "
"I feel as though, this happened before."
Is what she she wanted to say, but he cut her off, with his sentence of,

"Oh my sweet twillingate, you're over thinking."

Chun Hwa looked at Ewald, Ewald looked at Chun Hwa.
I want to marry this girl, was all he could think while smiling devilishly to himself.

He was glaring at her,

And he knew it.

A growing flower within him, a full bloom flower of obsession, jealously, and even murderous indent.
Levin Adelman was already, upon first glance in love with Mun Chun Hwa.
His cold stares made her clearly uncomfortable, as she played with a pen, her glossy red nails reflecting the lightening in the room.
Her glossy red heels, were also reflecting the light.

"I'm Doctor Mun Chun-Hwa. I'm a student intern here at the mental hospital, and I'll be treating you as some practice. I hope, we get along well."

Their spirits were forever entangled into one another, forever falling in love with the ideology of toxicity and obsession.

Chun Hei's, Chun Hwa's soul was forever an innocent, ignorant bliss attracted to

Levi's, Levin's soul, a harbouring dark entity who wanted to pluck the Twillingate bird out of the cage, into a small glass jar.

Erwin's, Ewald's soul, is a longing, lonely soul awaiting for day his soulmate was returned from the shadows of Levi's, Levin's.

The universe decided, that in this lifetime, they weren't meant to be, yet again.
In the year 2129, they would met again, as Min Chul-Yeong, Linus Allman and Erhard Schmidt, though nobody knows how that story goes yet.

The End.

A/N: I'm gonna cry. Oh my gosh, I'm gonna cry :( publishing the ending is like so bittersweet yet so nerve-wrecking!!! Will you guys like it? Will you not? I don't know!! Haha.

I decided to go with the college option, since, I've had it written for so long.
I did try writing the High School version but it just didn't tie the story together as smoothly as I thought.

So: before I check off the completed part on this story, I was wondering: is there any questions you'd like answered about the story?
I'll probably leave this option up for a day or two, to see if anyone comments anything before I'll mark this as completed— but I definitely do want to do that because guess what: IVE NEVER COMPLETED A STORY ON HERE SO ITS EXCITING.

So yeah! Red Shoes is done. And what a perfect way to say thank you for 5k views!! Ah! That's amazing! I'm so happy!

I still have my Kenma story that I'm working on, that now I'll be focusing more on, if you wanted to read something else from me :)
Was also thinking maybe after that was done maybe something Hawks or Aizawa?? Maybe?? I dunno yet, haven't finished BNHA, so we'll see.

Thank you all for the love I get on this story ❤️ truly. I mean it. If you were here since the beginning or reading this after I ended it. I love all the support.