014

14
-

Statues will not cry,
Don't you walk away!

—————————————

John beaten to pulp, with a black eye, smiling, proud of his achievement in beating up her brother. He took her hands in his, trying to comfort her.

"A patient tried to kill Seojun, he's currently in critical condition, with very little survival rate."

The train, was silent. An occasional coughs Besides a few other workers finally going home, it was just Chun Hei and John on the locomotive.
He was fixing up Chun Hei's wounds explaining the riot situation.

"Any of my patients get out?"
John started to list her fourteen patients, coming to the end: "— Levi Ackerman was confirmed to be in his cell, asleep, while Erwin Smith had escaped, no one being able to find him, he's currently in question about Seo—"

Chun Hei pulled a way from John's damp cotton ball held by tweezers, filled with ointment, for her rather deep cut from the knife.
He looked at her, her eyes brows furrowed, disapprovingly.

"Erwin Smith wouldn't even kill a fly with his anxiety! He's in no mental state to try and kill a person! You are going to traumatize my patient with an unnecessary questioning!"

"My god..."
Chun Hei managed to croak our in complete shock at how much damage and mess was done to the reception desk on the main level floor, alone.

"It wasn't this bad when I left."
John stated, as Chun Hei kicked the toilet paper off her heel, that had been thrown about the mental ward.

On cue a frantic female nurse, carrying dozens of papers had ran over to the front desk, where the two stood, in order to sort out said papers.
"Yes, there was another power outage when you left, as we were trying—"
Due to her panic, she had gasped, reacting by taking out her inhaler and taking a good few breathers.
"—- to round the patients back up and they cause another riot."

John ran to comfort the nurse in her shaken state, to which she got startled by the bruises on John, from his earlier fight with Chun Won. She then noticed Chun Hei, the dried blood in under her nose, her hair a mess, not to mention the fact she was wearing a night gown in under her doctor's coat.
The nurses' eyes widen suddenly, almost puking on the spot, as she had come to a certain conclusion as to why John and Chun Hei arrived at the same time.

Chun Hei got her ideology, rolling her eyes, she almost told the woman to go fuck herself, but she regained control of her vocal cords, and set off to find Erwin in questioning, her persona frazzled.

When she found the secluded room, seeing the head director and Erwin, clearly having a panic attack through the glass window, she abruptly opened the door.

"Chun Hei—"
The director exclaimed, rather surprised by her horrid appearance.
Though, Chun Hei did have a desire and reputation for keep her looks high and maintenance, right now she didn't give two fucks.
She stormed into the room angrily.

"Who are you to question my patient!"
"Chun Hei, please calm yourself, be glad you even got thi—"

"I'm lucky to have got this job because I'm asian and a female, right?"
"Well, you aren't wrong."

Chun Hei grabbed Erwin's wrist, through blurry tears of having a mid-panic attack, he stumbled, banging into the girl's petite body, she slightly fell due to the weight, but controlled her self, stabling her and Erwin.
"Chun Hei..."

"Look at this man! For god sake! He's having a panic attack! Going completely against hospital rules, not to mention, it's an insult to me."
She held Erwin close to her, who simply cried into the crock of her neck. She directly pointed her finger at her boss, angrily.
"I want at least two more patients, and a raise!"

And with that, she stormed out of the room, leading Erwin back to his cell.
There, she tuck him into bed, whilst telling everything would be alright. In the moment, he was pretty calm. The woman had that affect on people. He laid there, and she sat on the edge, her body slightly turned, so she could tuck him in, her eyes closed gracefully with a smile on her face.

Erwin took a glance at Chun Hei's appearance, her dried blood beneath her nostril, her burned arm, her blood soaked bandage hand, her hair in knots.
"What happened to you? Jesus..."
He asked, taking her arm, examining it in pity.
His eyes unwilling trailed down her body, seeing her pale pink night gown, trimmed with white lace.

His eyes widen, as he quickly became aroused, having not seen a woman's skin in so long. It didn't help, he found the woman extremely attractive from the first day he seen her.
He didn't tune into what she said, he licked his lips, sitting up.
He placed his hand on her sides, slowly trailing downward, his much larger body cowering down over her.
"M-Mr. Smith, w-what are you doing..?"

John went looking for Chun Hei, after talking to Levi, about a very important topic.
After a quick talk with the director, who was overly stressed due to sorting out what new patients to give Chun Hei, as well as a suitable raise, John learn that she was very well in Erwin's cell.
After retrieving the keys, that's where he and Levi headed to.

Upon entering, the erotic sight was in plain view, due to the positioning of the furniture.
Levi's eyes instantly, spontaneously widen in disgust, a glare of murderous indent behind his metallic grey eyes.

Erwin's lips hungrily slobbered over Chun Hei's, his hand slipping up into her night dress, carelessly.
Chun Hei was uncomfortable and trying to get away, sandwiched in between his bed and his body. It, to Levi, looked as if she was deepening the kiss and giving him access to continue, though this wasn't the case and John knew that.

He cleared his throat loud as possible, which cause Erwin to pull away, a deep red blush of pure embarrassment overcame his face, Chun Hei, dashed to John's side, using him as a protective shield.

"It's alright, Mr. Smith, get some rest."
John simply said, nodding of the situation off, leading the two others, outside of the cell and locking it.

"What happened to you?"
Levi had asked coldly, his eyes squinting intimidatingly, ruthlessly.

As he asked the question, John got done locking up the cell, he lead Chun Hei over to the corner to have a talk with her, forgetting about the important topic Levi mentioned.

"Are you alright? Did he touch you any further?"
"No and no."
"You should go home, don't worry about your patients, I'll take care of them, and I'll clean your share of the ward as well."
"It's fine, John."
"No, it's not, Chun Hei, you are about to collapse from exhaustion."

Levi scoffed, amused.
It appears Erwin, we met with me wanting to kill you, and we'll go out with me killing you.

Levi now, no longer felt bad about his plan to frame Erwin for Seojun's death, that was bound to happen. He knew the doctors couldn't save him, not after what he had done.

-
A/N: um, so I woke up to realize this story has 1k views, and all I can say is wow, thank you all so much. The fact that I started this story just for fun, not expecting it to go that far and now it's the most viewed story I've written is crazy.
So thank you! ❤️ I appreciation all interactions!