007

! Intense topics, including shock therapy, seizures, and choking.

7
-

I love the sound of you walking away,
Walking away, hey, hey,

————————————————

The room was overly bright with white florescent lights circuited together in towards.
The walls were square tiles, clean white that the pattern continued into the flooring.
It smelt like disinfectant and nothing else.

It was clean and pure.

I could definitely get use to this room.
I still had my straight jacket on, but Chun Hei linked arms with me, leading me into the room.

I was greeted by several doctors and nurses, laying out objects, getting the machinery ready, as well as rubber gloves slapping against skin as the doctors pulled them down.
Eventually, Chun Hei helped me lie down on the bed, and as I laid there, I looked at her face.

Her beautiful face was distress, her eyes clearly trying to avoid eye contact. Oh I hate when she looks like that.

"Alright! Levi Ackerman, I am Doctor Charpentier, shall we start?"
I averted my glaze from Chun Hei's face to the new guy in the frame of my view, undoing the straight jacket.

"Tch... fine."

Then, he said the most defying words to me. It was like pure death.

"Alright, Doctor Min, you may take your leave."

No. No! She's not leaving my side!

I tried to grab her wrists, but my own, along with my ankles were pinned down by several nurses using leather belts strapped to the table I laid on. Another nurse strapped my neck down, a male nurse strapped my waist down.

I watched sick to my stomach, as Chun Hei wandered out of the room, her back clothed in her white lab coat facing me. She didn't say anything, only her god-for-saken heels clicking loudly against the tile material.

"Oi! You bitch!! Where are you going!?"
I screamed at the top of my lungs, seeing as she opened the door to the room. My jaw hurt from opening so wide, and the strain of my vocal cords from my yell.

She walked out, without a second thought.
Before I could holler again, a metal bar was shoved in my mouth, pressing against my teeth.
All I could do was spit out inaudible, mumbled slurs at the doctor and nurses.

"Electroconvulsive Therapy is a way of treatment for a lot of depression, PTSD flashbacks and even sometimes OCD."
Doctor Charpentier's smile was overly friendly, but that's what made it eery. It was a very fake, forced smile.

I want Chun Hei, I want her beside me.

"It will only be slight shocks throughout your body. So please try to keep the noise down or we'll have to use a much... harsher mouth guard then we are currently."
I felt helpless. The only movement I could do, pinned down like this, was my eyes trying to follow the face of the doctor speaking, avoiding the bright lights up ahead.