003

3
-

Mascara bleeds a blackened tear, oh 

—————————————

"— And that it'll be your treatment plan, alright?"
God you dress so slutty for a doctor.

I hummed a response, my eyes not leaving her chest. She has great tits, not too small, not too big, god I wanna cum all over her body.

"Mr. Ackerman,"
She announced, covering her chest using her white lab coat. Did she notice?
"Can you repeat the treatment plan back to me?"
Yeah she noticed. I'm fucked.

Because of my long silenced pause, she must've sighed in distress.
"Mr. Ackerman, can you repeat the plan for today?"
"No, I don't want to."
That saved my ass.

Chun Hei slammed her head down on the table suddenly, banging loudly.
Mr. Oh slightly rubbed her back in a comforting motion, bent down from his taller height to look at her face on the low-height desk.
Watching him touch her was so painfully unbearable, quickly I had grabbed his wrist tightly before he could stroke her again.
I wanted to snap both of his wrists for touching her.

"Let go of me."
He demanded, struggling in under my grip. But my singular hand held more power than both his arms. It was pathetic, really.

"Mr. Ackerman, please do let go of Mr. Oh."
I glared down at the woman, caught in the havoc, who now sat back up from face planting down on the desk.

I growled loudly, twisting the skin around his wrist bone harshly, before letting go.
It left him sucking in sharp air as he grasp his paining wrist.

"I think it's best if we place the jacket on for this session, alright Mr. Ackerman?"
Chun Hei had calmly said, Mr. Oh automatically following instruction to do so. I growled loudly, angry at myself for getting myself in this situation.

As the belts tightened, and the metal clasps clinked together as Mr. Oh had sealed me back up, Chun Hei continued her plan for my treatment. God I hate this thing, it's the only thing stronger than me.

"I think next week, we should start Electroconvulsive Therapy and Deep Brain Stimulation, will that be alright?"

"You're talking as if I actually want to get better, idiot."
"Then... alright I'll book the treatment room for you sometime next week."
"You're wasting your time, brat."

"Mr. Oh! The garbage can —"
She song-sang, using her hand as a microphone despite the body guard only being a few steps away from her.

"Fine! Fine. Next week it is."
"Great, now let's go over the plans again, and please do listen this time."

I found myself tempted to grab her by the chin, positioning her to spit in her mouth, but of course these awful leather straps stopped me.
A tch escaped my lips, as I struggled with my arms, crossed over one another.
"Fine. I'll listen."

I want that bodyguard gone, gone gone! All he does is stand in the corner of this disgusting room like a fucking statue! There's no reason he should be here, none. If he wasn't here then Chun Hei wouldn't have to restrain me with this jacket.

Look at him! Little dumb motherfucker just standing there in a dumb fucking suit and tie. It obviously he can't even tie a tie, it's a fucking clip on, what a dumb fucking idiot.

Chun Hei shortly after finished explaining my treatment plan. It's not like I understood all the medical terms she used, I'm still not sure why I'm in here in the first place but at least I knew what was to be expected.

"Is everything understood, Mr. Ackerman?"
Her eyes were focused on the paper notes below her, in under the table, she changed the leg she crossed over.

In that moment, the tip of her pointy red heel had ever so slightly grazed my calve. Any part of her touching me, was a memory to remember the tingles within my body.

God I hate those shoes, they're so fucking obnoxious, what woman needs to wear red high heels and red lipstick at the same time. Too flashy, really.

Another good question, why does she call me Mr. Ackerman? Technically, she's a higher position than me, me being the patient and her being the doctor, so why so formal?
Nonetheless, once I nodded my head, she stood up and waved goodbye, walking out the door Mr. Oh held open for her.

I definitely, hate that smug little bastard.
If there's anyway to eliminate him, I will.

Then, me and Chun Hei can begin my real treatment.