017

17
-

I can not stand to see those eyes,
As apologies may rise,

————————————

Erwin stared bored at me from across the table, as Miche ate his lunch like a starving, savage wolf. Seriously, I don't think the guy even took a breath in between chewing one mouthful and shoving another into his face. Not to mention the mess he was making.

"Chun Hei isn't eating her lunch again..."
Erwin sighed, averting his eyes over to the lonely, Asian boy, eating alone in his dirty scrubs.

She had been awfully busy, lately. She rarely eats breakfast, lunch or dinner, and our 1 hour sessions had been cut down to 30-40 minutes, making me furious. Somehow I feel as though it's Miche's fault.

Even their lunch table was separated from the French people, and if Chun Hei or him dared to sit one of the 'whites' tables' it created a fansco.
Sometimes I think living within the walls would be better, at least we don't have these dumb segregation laws. I sighed, placing my head on the table, thinking about how awful the discrimination Chun Hei experienced, must've made her feel.

"Hey!! You little shits!! Let me gooooooooo~!"
I rolled my eyes at yet another insane person's annoying voice. I shouldn't be here.

Miche is here, purely for PTSD, there is nothing else he diagnosed for. He will get out before me and Erwin.

Erwin is here for PTSD and Anxiety Disorder, which though looked down upon by general society, isn't the worst disorder out there, he will get out second.

For me, I'm here for PTSD, Insomnia, Depression, OCD, and my Ackerman Bond. God, will I ever get out of here? The seems to go on.

"P-please! We need to register you in our files!! Please just tell us your sex!"
The frantic boy had cried out, after the patient had quite literally started to bark at him, like a dog.

"Well~! Why don't you take off my clothes and see for yourselves~!"
The nurse, had shrieked in embarrassment, yelling at the person to in fact, keep their clothes on.

God, they remind me of Hanji, I wonder how the four eyes is doing.

In the corner of my eyes, I seen Chun Hei walking down the stairs, hands in pocket, a content smile on her face, which alerted my attention to sit up properly. Wait.

"Ah! Your the transfer patient from Russia, right? Hanji Zoe. I'll be your therapist while you are here, Doctor Min Chun Hei."
Chun Hei smiled brightly at four eyes, holding out her hand for Hanji to shake.
"It's alright, do let go of Ms. Or Mr. Zoe"

The nurses holding Hanji had done so, she instantly shook Chun Hei's hand with two,
"Well! Aren't you a cutie little pootie!"

"Well thank you, but please, even if you don't identify with your biological sex, it'll be appreciated if you could tell us. Different techniques are used for men than are used for woman due to different neurological effects on the two sexes."
"You gotcha! I'm a woman!"
"You heard her, Thomas! I'll be talking Ms. Zoe from here on out!"

"Wait!! Chun Hei!"
The resignation nurse, Thomas cried out, but Hanji and Chun Hei linked arms, skipping over towards mine and Erwin's table. Oh and Miche's, I forgot he existed. Hanji quickly warmed up to her, talking about, of course, titans, to which she just nodded her as if she understood. Hanji's going to dirty her with that information. Hanji's going to love her, I already know that. She saw me, waving at me innocently like a happy child, nonchalantly I waved back.

"Hanji!"
Erwin and Miche had cried out in unison,
"It's so good to see you!"

I had asked Chun Hei about Hanji... because of me, she referred Hanji to our mental ward.
She did this for me. How sweet, she truly is an amazing person.

"Shorrrrrrrrrrty~!"
Nevermind, maybe I don't miss Hanji as much as I thought.

"How is your family?"
"Pretty traumatized, Auntie Ae-Beom was basically the glue that held us together..."
Chun Hei stared into her hot coffee in the white mug, as she had brought me tea during our session.

"Are they... are they blaming you for not waking up in time?"
"...a little bit."
I should've known, my bad on my part.

"Is this why... you left Korea for France?"
She sighed, her shoulder dropping from their tense position, she looked over at the corner of the room, nodding.

"I don't like your family, if I'm being blunt."
I groaned, while getting up from my chair. Just thinking about their annoying slurred, drunken giggles.

I stood behind Chun Hei, carefully applying pressure to her shoulders in a pleasurable way for her, causing her to tilt her head up to look at me.
I smirked, trailing my hands in under her chin, tracing out her jawline.

"What is it, Levi?"
Ah, I'm so glad she dropped the mister, finally.
I pulled out her chair, leaving enough for me to squeeze into space between her legs and the table.
"L-Levi..."
Her face instantly became flustered, as my hand slid up her thigh, rising her skirt up.

I saw the red, raised scaring of mine own name into her skin, tracing over the letters, admiring my work.
"It's healing well."
I noted, bending down, slowly, licking the wound, hands securing her down by her her thighs.

"L-Levi, please stop."
I growled irritably, annoyed at her constant interruptions. Placing a hand around her neck, squeezing just enough to make her light-headed, I stared dead into her eyes, empty.

"You are mine, right?"
"Lev-"
"Min Chun Hei is Levi Ackerman's and no fucking body else's, right?"
I squeezed a bit tighter, both on her neck and her thighs, watching her eyes squint in fear.
"...y-yes."

"Good girl. I love you, my dear."
"Y-you l-love m-m-me?"
"When I get out of here, you will be my wife, I've already made up my mind, darling."
I smirked devilishly, seeing how eyes glossed over in panic, her lip quivering. I pulled away, Leaning back onto the one of the leg's off the table, bringing my knees to my chest, and holding out my arms, wrists together as if I was getting arrested, tugging an innocent pout.

"So cure me, Doctor, as fast as you can."

A/N; ahhhhhh 🥺🥺 thank you all for 2k views and over 100 votes ❤️ it all means so much to me!