002

2
-

I love the sound of you walking away,
You walking away,

—————————————————

Reality had settled.
I was no longer Captain Levi of the Special Operation Squad, I was no longer Humanity's Strongest Solider. I became a slave, imprisoned within these walls, in this filthily, filthily room.

I'm Levi Ackerman, son of Kuchel Ackerman, and an unknown customer. I was nothing but a shallow, pathetic man, birthed as a mistake.
All I had left, was my pride and my insanity. And I would keep those walls up no matter what stunt this doctor would pull out of her ass.

My ears had finally tuned into what she was saying, as she clicked her pen loudly.
Attentively, I snapped my head in her direction.

"— so do try and tell what you were feeling yesterday, if you don't want this room to become my personal garbage can."
Oh god, threatening me with garbage? That's shallow.

Currently her bodyguard, Mr. Oh, went around collecting what she had spilled yesterday, as well as wiping it down with bleach wipes.
The smell of lemon bleach overwhelmed my senses, and for the first time since our last session, I felt like I could breathe, clean air.

"You wouldn't fucking dare."
I growled, glaring at the woman, who now poked her tongue to the side of her mouth, bulging out her cheek.

She had grabbed yet another plastic, filled garbage bag, slamming it on the table.
She clicked her tongue loudly, echoing off the empty abyss this mental room was. Her body slumped back as she leaned back in the chair, directed in front of me.

"Oh but I would."
She heavily implied, as she crossed her arms over her chest, and slowly crossed her legs in unison.
"I'm like fighting fire, Mr. Ackerman"

We stared at each other in thick tension, neither of us, backing down. Finally, she yelled out to the bodyguard, who just got finished cleaning this place to a decency.

"Mr. Oh! Since Mr. Ackerman here doesn't want to answer my question, please get me the compost from the kitchen."
"Okay! Okay! You win! I felt suffocated."

She propelled herself upwards quickly, coming closer to my face as she's clicked her tongue.
"Suffocated by the garbage?"
"Yes."
"And how do you feel now?"
"Fine, if you two were out."

With the same glossy red nails, she clicked her fancy pen, the one from yesterday, and started writing in her notebook.
She muttered sentences related to Levi, as she scratched her pen in unison.

"Mr. Ackerman, if the garbage stayed longer, how would you act?"
"I would go batshit crazy and kill the two of you."

Chun Hei continued to write things down, and continuously checked her notes. Finally she placed her notebook down, then gently her pen.
Oh, how badly I wanna stick that pen up her p—

"Mr. Ackerman, I want you to light this candle for me."
I did so, subconsciously lighting and blowing the candle out in a set of 4. I don't even understand why I did it.
Have I always done that?

"Thank you very much."
The doctor told me, as she retrieved her lighter and candle, placing it in the white cloth bag she had beside her.

Like before, she had written a few things down, before she smiled at me.

She was a simplistic woman, really.
She was from the Asian race, with a oval-squarish face, that made her jawline prominent. Her eyes were a deep chocolate colour, one a lighter brown than the other, that she worn with light brown makeup. She had many little moles on her face, I counted up to 9, which odd number bothered me.
Her hair, clearly dyed a mossy brown, was shoulder length, whip straight, yesterday she had worn it in lose bun, strands flattering her face shape.
She also wore oval, sliver glasses, that made her look more mature than she was.
Simple, but oh god, she made my pants so tight.

"Mr. Ackerman, I think it's safe to assume that you have OCD, obsessive-compulsive disorder."
"Obsessive com— what?"
"From my precious records on you, you have strong PTSD flashbacks, minor depression, and insomnia plays a big factor of you life."
She loudly flipped through pages of whag were my "medical records" as she explained all these big fancy terms.

She wasn't the first Therapist I had since admitted in this mental ward in Paris, France.
After the war with titans ended, I learned my family history was French, so I came here to experience my culture, before it became mandatory that all Eldians must undergo treatment for PTSD. The language we currently spoke, was French, she couldn't understand Eldian.

The doctor before her, was an old French man, with a moustache largely off centre, which drove me crazy. He must've passed me on to Chun Hei after our last experience. He too, did these types of 'tests'.

"We'll start treatment tomorrow, in hopes of getting you out of here faster, alright?"

But truthfully, I was having a debate with myself.
Sure, I was caged like cattle in this sick, filthily place, but how else would I see the beautiful woman who sat across the table from me at the moment?

Am I gonna be the good boy? Or the bad boy just to seek for her attention?

My eyes murderously glanced up at the blonde body guard standing next to my therapist.
Mr. Oh... I could start the fun with him.