011

11
-
No building's will fall down,
Don't you walk away!

——————————————

"Chun Hei looks sad."
Instantly I snapped out of my trance, to see Erwin, a sad look on his face, as he stared at Chun Hei intently.

I looked over at her in the mess hall, eating her lunch, except she seemed to only lay her head down onto her arms crossed over that were on the table.
It wasn't uncommon for her and my lunch periods to be the same, after she found out I was friends with Erwin, she switched my lunch time to be with the S last names, which she also ate lunch at.
Though, it was uncommon to see her looking so down, she normally joked around with Mr. Oh and another male nurse, I did not know the name of.

This surprised me, but only for a mere second before remembering she probably found the body of her father. I had to cover my mouth to refrain from laughing in front of Erwin, as well as hide the murderous smirk coming into my face.

"I'm leaving the hospital in few months !"
"...what?"

"Yeah! The doctor says I have nothing too concerning to worry about!"
Erwin happily exclaimed, mouth full of the terrible hospital provided food.
Lucky bastard...

"Say! I'll buy a house and you can be my roommate when you get out!"
"Ok."

——

Chun Hei seems fine.
She's acting completely normal.
Like... her father isn't even dead.
Did she find the body yet? She had to of.

"Oh! By the way, Mr. Levi, do I have permission to go through your stuff in your locker?"

What? Why? I have a bad feeling about this.

I tried to keep my face stoic, but I'm unsure if I conveyed that emotion with the way I started to become overly nervous. I dug my nails into my palms to comfort me, my knuckles going white due to tension.
"Why?"

"A security guard thought he seen a patient leave the institute last night, so now it's mandatory we check all lockers."

No. This can't be happening! My plan was perfect! Flawless. Shit! Fuck!

Chun Hei giggled, hiding her smile behind her hand, she leaned over the table while doing so, shoving her face closer to mine.
"Between me and you, he's coo-coo"
She swirled her finger around her head, mocking him.
"It's probably all in his head."

I tried to laugh my uneasiness off as laughing at her joke.
"Yeah! A lunatic! Like me! Sure bitch, I don't care!"

She had brought my items into the room with her, examining them closely, bringing them up to a close eye, turning them at all angles.

Is she insane? My straight jacket isn't on and there's a knife right on the table from my briefcase. It's like she doesn't deal with insane people all day.

"Hey Mr. Levi."
She looked up from my white button up, pouting.
"Y-yeah?"

"What's the stain from?"
She held up my right sleeve, showcasing a light pink.

I'm done for.

"A cousin of mine split his juice on me, I never noticed the stain beforehand."
"Does it trigger your ocd?"
"Now that you mentioned it, yeah."

Oh thank god she turned that around onto this OCD thing of mine.

Relived, I sighed, rolling my eyes. In my view, I caught the glimpse of the white paperback copy of Chun Hei's Mother's book. It was the last one in the series she managed to write before being murdered by her husband. Since reading was all I could really do besides a few exercises, I finished the few books quickly.
I passed the book to Chun Hei, reading the title while doing so; Widow of The Withered Castle.

What a dumb title.
Dumb plot line too, about a woman who would kill her husband and his mistresses he had affairs with, eventually killing her own child too. Nobody discovered it was the main character in the plot line yet, either.

"Your mom's book sucks."
I told her, as she looked at it as if she was confused to why I was giving it back to her. She simply shrugged and took the book.

"Oh my god!"
I chuckled, a sudden realizing coming to me. It may have been a stretch.
"W-what?"

"They should put you in a metal hospital! You're more fucking crazier than all of us! Both of your parents are murderers!"
Her eyes widen, staring straight ahead at a blank wall. I continued, as if I didn't get the wanted reaction.

"Crazy bitch!"
Quickly she slapped me, harshly across the cheek, when I glared back at her, she clearly was holding back tears as she bit her tongue.

I grabbed her by the chin, pulling her closer, she stumbled due to her stupid heels. She let out a little cry of pain, trying to rub her ankle in comfort but I pulled her away from doing so.
"But you're my crazy bitch, Levi Ackerman's crazy bitch and no one else's."

I picked up the knife from on the table.
"M-Mr. Ackerman, what are you doing!?"

"Don't worry about it."
I told her, leading gently and calmly her over to the edge of the bed, where I sat down, pulling her on top of my lap.

"Mr.O—"
She tried to scream out before I covered her mouth, muffling her voice down greatly. I snuck my two fingers into her mouth, for her to bite down on, due to the pain she would experience next.
"Shh, shh, it's okay! It's all going to be okay."

I lifted up her uniform's skirt mid way, before she started to struggle again under my grip.
"It's okay! It's going to be okay~"
I comforted her, tightening my grasp with one arm, as I cut her sheer black tights around her upper thigh.

At this point she had giving up fighting back, and only cried into my hand, her teeth only slightly gritting down on my fingers.
Her bare skin showing, I slowly started to cut into her just deep enough scar.
The only reaction she had given me was her nails digging into the bedsheets in agony.

Once finished, I admired my work, resting my head on her shoulder.
"That way, if any man tries to take off your skirt, they know exactly who you belong too."

She quickly ran out of the room, after that.

Levi Ackerman forever etched into her skin.