008

8
-

Why don't you walk alway?

——————————————————

Of course I didn't expect no different. Chun Hei hasn't came into work for a good few days.

I had no therapy sessions, but a daily nurse came in both the mornings and nights to give me medication.

With the added time I had in this cell, no longer having to do daily hour therapy sessions, I started to master climbing out of my straight jacket. I could do it within 30 seconds now.

I also kept thinking about her words, Abeoji, nal jug-yeojwo.
She looked like a woman, willingly accepting death.
Father, _____. What was the rest of that sentence?

I sighed, closing my eyes, trying to forget the sight of the poor woman.
The door opened to my room opened, I jolted upward, to view whoever it may of been, no different than expected, it was just Mr. Oh.
Despite how much I hated that man, he knew I was worried about Chun Hei.

"So. I've figured out what Chun Hei said."
He sighed deeply, crossing his arms over one another.
"She asked her father to kill her."
What?

"Nul jug-yeojwo means kill me in Korean."

Silence.

"She'll be back tomorrow, please go easy on her."
I will, you didn't even need to ask.

"How was the Electroconvulsive Therapy?"
"Why'd you tell your father to kill you?"
"It went well? Good, I'll write that down."

That's how it's been for the last 5 minutes since she entered the room.
Whatever question she dodged at me, I had asked a question in reply, to which she answered her own question. It was quite an awkward situation.

"How's the medication doing?"
"You know who killed your mother, don't you?"
Why did I say that?

Though, her reaction was quite surprising, it's almost as if she did know.
Her eyes widen in fear, her mouth ajar slightly, making a few noises of discomfort.

Wait. Chun Hei knows who killed her mother.

She furrowed her brows in frustration, a flush red of oblivious lying overtook her pale, porcelain cheeks.
"I-I-"

Oh my god. It's so obvious she knows who killed her mother. How did nobody notice this before?
She was acting like a fly caught in a spiderweb.

"Not too well?"
She tried to smiled, continuing on about my medication, as if I had replied.
"Maybe I should upgrade the dosage of your sleep medication!"
She concluded, instantly writing that down something in her notebook.

"Chun Hei."
"The anti-depressants too!"
"Chun Hei."

"Alright!"
She nervously laughed, gathering her things in a quick swift movement. Despite our planned 1 hour long session, only 10 minutes in she started to take her leave as she no longer wanted to get questioned by me.
"It was a nice day, Mr. Levi."