Chapter Twelve

Y'all need Zarry?
Y'all get Zarry.

"Ready or not? Here I come, where you at? The night is young. But in the crowd the music's loud but I'll find you...Ready or not?" -Ready or not, Bridgit Mendler.
________________________

"Give me your best shot Horan!" Zayn screams with a smile as Niall chuckles. They were fooling around the campus of the university after a three hour long lecture from the head of the psychology unit. Niall spinned the season ball as Zayn tried to hit his best with the cricket bat. The ball flew to the car near by, hitting straight to the driver's window with a scream followed after the hit as Niall gasps.

"Whose car is it?" Zayn asks as he walks towards Niall, swinging his bat as Niall looks at him shocked. "I don't know, looks expensive."

"It looks like a black porshe 911." Zayn mutters as he looks at Niall who looks around as if to see if somebody spotted them, but the ground seemed pretty empty. There were few people passing the ground, some staring at the car while passing because... It was expensive.

"Heh, it wasn't us. Right Niall?" Zayn asks as he decides to grab his bag which was placed under a tree as Niall walks towards him, grabbing his bag which was beside Zayn's. "Niall! Zayn!" A voice calls out for them as they look at the same direction to se Denis walking towards them with... Genelia and Jacob.

"Holy shit, picture. I need to take a picture with them." Niall quickly mutters as he swings the bag around his right shoulder, walking towards Denis, as he was followed by Zayn who was panting a little. "Hey Denis, I thought you left." Niall said as he decided to not pay attention to the couple.

"I was but my cousin came round, hey Jacob and Genelia, this is Niall and he is Zayn." Denis introduces as Jacob smiles at them, Niall was doing his best to stay calm. He shook hands with Jacob and hugged Genelia so did Zayn. "Umm, Can you guys take a picture with me and Zayn?" Niall mutters as Zayn stares at Niall who was looking at the engaged couple as Genelia laughed.

"Sure, no big deal." She says looking at Zayn who smiles at her. Denis agrees to take their picture as Zayn hands him his phone. Jacob and Genelia stand beside each other as Zayn was on Genelia's right and Niall was on Jacob's left. Denis took a picture as they departed. Zayn thanked Denis as he waved them a goodbye.

"Let's get home." Zayn mutters as Niall nods. They started walking towards the gate. Zayn smiled a little as he was walking down the street with Niall talking about some football match. "Zayn, did you put it up on twitter?"

"Yes! I felt happy so, I did." Zayn says as Niall takes his phone from his pocket and stares at it for sometime before laughing. "Hey, people are making up theories about you and Harry I think." Niall says as Zayn sighs. Harry again.

"What makes you think so?" Zayn asks as they pass Starbucks. Niall laughs a little before responding to his question. "There's a person on twitter with the username 'Zarryisreal' and that person tweets interesting stuff. I'm so gonna follow that person." Zayn rolls his eyes, deciding to ignore Niall's comments.

"Harry tweeted." Niall says as he showcases his phone to Zayn who takes it and stares at the tweet.

'Left Manchester today. Will miss you...z'

"So?" Zayn asks as Niall rolls his eyes, swiping up to show him the replies as Zayn reads the top one which attracted his attention.

'@SomebodytoGen: That z was supposed to be Zayn and we all know it Harry, shut up and make it official.'

"Are they for real? Is he for real?" Zayn asks handing Niall back his phone as two girls stopped their way. Zayn looked at the two blondes who were looking at them, all excited. "Hi! Zayn, oh god, you're more handsome in reality."

Zayn blushed a little with the short one's comment as the one little taller than her smiled. "Can we take a pic with you guys?" She asked looking at Niall as Zayn looked at Niall who nodded.

They took selfies with the two boys as they waved bye to them. Zayn started walking with Niall who was laughing. "Well, see, I'm famous with you too."

"Why am I famous anyways?" Zayn asks as he stops near his building. Niall stops too as he smiles at Zayn. "Because Harry's in love with you..."

"I'm going to kill you soon Niall." Zayn says turning his back as he walks towards his flat. He heard a laugh from Niall as he heard his phone beep.

It was an unknown number. Zayn picked it up anyways.

"Hello?" Zayn asks as he was almost opening his door.

"Hi babe, remember the guy who fucked you at a club? It's that guy." The voice answers as Zayn closes the door quickly behind him. "H-Harry?"

"Yay! You recognised. I was having a break from my rehearsals, my legs are dead. How are you?"

"How am I? How did you get my number?" Zayn asks, his voice breaking at points as he hears his laugh. To be true, as a fan Zayn found his laughter heavenly.

"Gosh, I'm famous. I can get into your flat anytime." He says as Zayn chuckles, Jennifer looking at him curiously.

"Right, professional stalker  aren't you?" Zayn asks. "Yeah."

"So... Why did you call?"

"I wanted to hear your voice. It's hot." Zayn did knew that it could be a play, but he was falling badly in it if it was.

________________

Ahh Zarry, is that enough
I have a new story called 'Rapture' check it out!
Next update: 50 votes and 7 comments
xxSarah