A Story Ahead

I have a story in my mind, it's based on a yaoi anime that I saw. I don't know if I should write it or not. Here's the plot, tell me if you likey:

Zayn Tomlinson(18) is struggling to prepare his college's entrance exams, so his brother, Louis(28) arranges a private tutor for him who is one of his close friends, Harry Styles(28). Zayn's nightmare begins as his tutor Harry comes on to him. Zayn isn't sure about how would he pass his exams or how would he manage to avoid the feelings he feels towards Harry.

Start-up of the story.

Zayn.

I don't know how will I manage to pass exams if I keep studying like this, I really want to get into a specific college which demands good results. I don't know if I can get them or not. This disturbing thoughts were running towards Zayn's mind as he frowned. He was walking to his room, 702. His brother and him shared the room. He opened the door as his eyes stared blankly at the scene in front of him.

"I, I'm home.." He whispers as a man was clinging on to his brother, Louis. The man looked at him as he had Louis pushed up a wall. Louis looks at him with a smile. "Hey Zayn. Harry, this is my younger brother, Zayn."

Harry smirked as he looked at Zayn. "Doesn't look someone like you though." That was the worst first impression ever. Zayn had no idea what was in for him when his brother decided to keep him as his tutor.

Likey? Hatey?