Chapter Seven

30 votes in 2 days? You guys are awesome. School :'( but... Four is finally out :D Yeah, always the Monday... Why do you do this? The update!

' The rumors are terrible and cruel
But, honey, most of them are true.' ~ New Romantics, Taylor Swift.

___________________

"Hey, cheer up." Niall says as he walks with Zayn throw the crowded corridors towards their sports psychology lecture as Zayn sighs. "Fucker, I hate him again."

"You say that all the damn time. I know you don't." Niall explains as Zayn chuckles. He was right, he couldn't hate Harry, he had that effect on him, which nobody had. "Dad called."

"Oh... What happened?" Niall asks because he knew Zayn and his father didn't have a proper relationship. "Jen is coming over to stay with me."

Jen as in Jennifer. She was Zayn's adopted sister. "Oh, how is she?" Niall asks with a smile. He met her two years back, she was a nice girl as long as he can remember. "She's fine. Her school has finished and hence she decided to stay with me for a week or so."

"Cool." Niall says as he opens the door to the hall as the room was filled with students, only few seats remaining. "Any idea where your new friend would be?"

"Denis? I have no idea." Zayn admits as he looks around for a seat as Niall follows him. Luckily the second last row had enough space for two people to squeeze in as they adjusted and offered the duo the seats as they settle down.

"Hey Zayn." A guy greets him as Zayn smiles at him. "Hey."

"You met Harry, is he cool?" He asks starting a conversation as the images from yesterday flash into Zayn's mind as he whimpers lightly and shakes his head. "I guess he is a girl material."

"Ha-ha, I knew it. Thanks mate." He says as he backs his head as he was sat on the last row. Zayn wasn't sure why he said so, he felt like Harry seriously wasn't a role model. His thoughts were different earlier.

"Hey, I heard a rumour in the halls." Niall whispers as the lecturer makes his entry. "What rumour? Is it about Harry?" Zayn asks. His tone was uneven.

"No, about Jacob and Genelia." Niall replies as Zayn looks at him. "They broke up? Damn."

"No. They're supposedly engaged." Niall says as Zayn quickly looks at him, clearly shocked as Niall nods. "It's a rumour. Talk says Denis was talking about Jacob's engagement with Genelia when somebody stole the news and is scattering it."

"Guess what?" Zayn asks with a smirk as Niall raises as eyebrow as he offers a smile. "I would love it if the news, I mean rumour is actually real."

"Damn you would." Niall says as Zayn chuckles as they listen to the rest of the lecture carefully, writing down some important points as they deviate their minds towards studies, far away from the Hollywood.

~

"Where is it..." Jennifer talks with herself as she walks around the gates of the Psychology University as she looks for her brother. Soon as she notices the familiar figure she runs up to him, embracing him to a tight hug as the guy beside him backs away as he chuckles.

"You scared me!" Zayn says letting her get away from his grip as she chuckles. "Sorry, I haven't seen you in months. I just got, excited. Hey, Niall right?"

"That's me." Niall says at the mention of his name with a grin as Jennifer shakes his hand, side hugging him as she looks at Zayn. "So, home."

"Yeah, home." He says as he notices her carrying a travellers bag on his shoulders as they walk together, talking about their lives and studies.

As Zayn caught up with a conversation with Niall, she took her phone as she smiled at the new message from 'Trixi'

'I'm hanging out with my brother. What are you up to?'

She chuckles as she types in.

'Thinking about you. I want to meet you so bad, Trix'

'Me too. I promise I will meet you soon Jen. Bye, I have to discuss some stuff, later x'

'Aww okay. Bye xx'

She knew that Zayn warned her about talking with strangers because they could be pedophiles but she knew Trixi was a nice boy. He understood her. She would pester Zayn by asking him about his meet with the popstar but she was too engrossed thinking about meeting Trixi.

*

"Listen, you need to," Henderson tries to explain the situation but Harry wasn't buying his advice. "I'm off to the damn club, suit yourself."

"Your schedule?!" He yells as Harry walks up to his car, away from the studio as Harry laughs. "I'm busy doing the important stuff, Brother!"

"Go to the club, get wasted, let your fame sink." Henderson shouts as Harry chucked, getting in the car as he sighs.

"They love the players, Henderson." He says as he drives away and the man frowns, knowing his position was at risk and the chances of getting fired due to Harry was at a high level.

+Qp

__________________

What do you think about Trixi? :O
Denis has vanished. Yay.
Harry is an idiot.
Zayn is a Fallen Angel.
Next update: 35 votes and 9 comments
xxSarah.