Chapter Eleven

"All I want, all I need is your loving. Baby you make me hot like an oven." - Shower, Becky G.

____________________________

"Paradise is out, did you buy it? Best album predictions flying around." Niall asked as Zayn looked at him for some time, as in he was waiting for him to say something. "Did you?"

"Zayn what the fuck, answer me!" Niall whisper screams during their ongoing lectures, which was supposed to be an important one, regarding their exam.

"I don't care, okay? I have studies to do, they are going to help me! Not his damn songs!" Zayn whisper screams at Niall who sighs. "You, last bench."

Zayn curses under his breath as he stands up. "Okay so Zayn, I think that's your name. I know I may not be the best of the people to guide you through his midterm finals, but yes, if you listen it would be generous. Will you?"

"Yes. I'm sorry." Zayn quickly apologizes as he rubs his thumb on his bench with both of his hands, scared.

"It's alright. Take back your seat." The sir says as Zayn nods, sitting back on the wooden chair as he glares at Niall who was going through his book. He shakes his head, trying to pay attention to what points he was spreading up.

*

"Hit album, obvious like always!" Jamie says as he was posting something on Harry's twitter. Harry smiled, he was in his tour bus, his world tour was starting tomorrow and he was getting ready to charge his vocals and getting back on his rehearsals. His schedule was packed for almost eight months and he was ready.

"Man, I'm pumped. Do you think I'll reach number one? It has released like, forty-five minutes ago and it's on number two. Fuck, I'm so pumped up." Harry said as he was going through his phone. Jamie turned to him as he took a seat beside him on his bed and let Harry spook into his screen. "So, Harry, I'll get on Facebook and say that, Paradise is finally out Stylers! Have you bought your copy yet? If you have pre-ordered the tracks then you have all the seventeen beauties, and some shitty emoji's."

"M'kay. Don't hack my twitter buddy, you can have everything except my twitter and Instagram." Harry warns him as his publicist laughs. "Of course. What's the remaining one? Facebook. Whatever. Twitter was fun. I didn't do that on purpose. Man, there was such a flame when I tweeted that to Zayn."

"Yup, you aren't doing that again. My album released today and Paradise tour starts tomorrow. Wow, simply paradise for me." Harry says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "My ipenguin has better dance move than yours. Did I tell you that?" Jamie says as Harry looks at him surprised with a little smile on his face.

"You kidding? He ain't showing his flabby self, my moves get all the girls. And the boys." Harry adds as Jamie chuckles, quickly catching his hinting's as he decides to shake it off. He knew about the night Harry had with that fan of his, Harry seemed pissed off. So it was better not to be discussed. "You getting off right?"

Jamie just noticed that the bus had stopped. He chuckles as he nods. He closes his mac as he takes his bag pack. He walks out of his room. "Later Styles." He bids his farewell to Harry. "Later Duck." Harry bids his amusing farewell to Jamie. It was weird, but Jamie and Harry were kinda good friends at a stage, then suddenly a wave and they turn into enemies. It was weird but that's how it worked for them and hey, nobody was complaining. Jamie was a married and responsible guy.

Harry laid on his bed as he took his phone, decided to call his mom.

"Hey mother, it's your cupcake!" Harry introduces himself as he could hear a chuckle from the other side.

"My cupcake? Are you forgetting something, cupcake?" She answers as Harry hums. Then he catches it before his mother could start scolding him.

"I'll be there for Christmas, promised. Hey, it's 12 right? There's time. How's decorations? I want the house all lighted up. Like you did last year when I couldn't attend, just a little better." He says biting his lip lightly, he could hear his crew members talking outside his room.

"Okay Harry but hey, it's your tour, what do you think? Where would you be on Christmas?" She asks worried, she knew about his paradise tour. Harry sighs. He knew he would be close to Cheshire.

"Whatever mother, I just know I'll be closely. I'm in the UK and for New Year sadly, I'll be in, I don't know, New York I guess, Brooklyn, somewhere." He says, not sure about his arenas. Who by hearts all this anyways?

"Will do. Gemma misses you, her exams end three days before Christmas. Hey, how's your personal life?" She finally lands on to his flaming topic as Harry sits up straight, his hand accidently pressing the remote to the television in front of him as a news channel turns on.

"Oh shit, sorry. The TV accidentally turned on. No love in my life mother, what should I do?" He says as he goes through various news channels, public domains. His eyes finally land on the headlines of a news channel he stopped on.

'Jacob Fray and Genelia Andreas Engaged! Officially out. To be married in February 14, 2015 as say the rumours.'

"What the..." He says, completely forgetting that his mother was on the line until she screams in his ear and he held down the phone close to him.

"Sorry mother, call you later? Management calling." He says as his mother gives in to his excuse. He quickly dials Genelia as he waits for her to pick up.

"Hey Harr-"

"Really Genelia? This soon? February? You barely know him!" Harry complains. His point was pretty on point.

"Yes. This soon. And no, I've known him enough, that's why we had the engagement. And yes, we would invite you too, you're like my best friend. And doesn't matter Harry, you have turned the tables and it's fine. You were seen with that fan of yours. Zayn I think his name is. You don't know, you are getting way too close to fans and they won't give into your play like I did. But I'm still your good friend, understand Harry. I have to go, I have to meet up with Jackson and Jacob today." With that she cuts off the line, not even letting Harry speak up for himself as he looked at his phone which was now displaying a blank screen.

"Don't worry Harry, it's okay. 'You can't play with your fan like you played with me' what does she think? I was playing? No. I had fallen. Or so I think, thanks life." Harry mutters to himself as his bus stops again, resulting that he had to deviate his mind and get to his rehearsals. Away from Zayn, for once and for all.

_____________________

Sorry for the late update! How's the new cover?
Next update: 48 votes and 9 comments.
xxSarah