Chapter Thirty Two

Soo ready for some hetero smut? Harry and Amy Dorris? Hehe

Kidding okay, I can't write hetero lol

“ If you know how to treat me
You know how to touch me
Baby, then you'll get your chance
The chance to love me
It's obvious I want to be into you.” Be My Baby, Ariana Grande.

______________________________

"You know what? I'm gonna talk to him. Like, I have my break, I can!" Jackson tries to explain the situation to Jacob who sighs and looks up at him with heavy eyes. "Yeah whatever, when?" He replies as he buries his head into his pillow as Jackson sits on his bed and stares at his brother who looked way too tired.

"Umm, I don't know, he's in Manchester, right? I heard so. I think I can contact him via twitter and asks him to meet?" Jackson suggests as Jacob groans. Jackson pokes his head as Jacob gets up and glares at him. "Okay Listen," he whispers as Jackson nods.

"Go to him, like, talk to him about stuff, whatever thing that pops into your mind, you know the thing between Amy Dorris and Harry, right? Explain it to him. Genelia was busy, or she could have. We're busy people, go before I kick you out." Jacob explains as Jackson chuckles as he shifts out of Jacob's bed and walks out of his room. He had decided to talk to Zayn today, since they had a day free before their North America tour would kick in.

"Why always me?" Jackson mutters to himself as he settles down on the comfy couch in the living room and decides to look up "Harry's so called soul mate's" profile.

*

"You know what? It's about time, you should quit." Steph says as Harry was writing some lines down on a book, which was his so called lyrics book. All his original songs. "Huh? Steph, I'm about to finish. I so wanna release this song, I think I should talk to the writer." He replies as he scribbles something down and hands over the book to Steph who stares at it for a while as a small smile forms on her face.

"Lovely, who's it based on?" She questions as she hands back the book to Harry who grins. "Someone that makes me go all... Crazy and stuff. I just, don't know about it. Maybe it's nothing, or maybe, it's just everything that I have always wanted." He replies as he closes the book and looks at Steph who smiles at him.

"I'll ask you just, one thing," Steph says as Harry nods. Maybe he knew what she was going to ask, maybe it was just random. "Is this song about, Amy?" She questions as Harry smirks.

"You think so? I don't think so." He replies as she starts laughing. "Need not say a thing, I know who's it about. Good work, it's worth a hit and, you should tell him that you wrote it for him. Later Harry, got to check some things. Family, yeah." She replies as Harry simply nods.

As she leaves the room, Harry sits silently for a while before narrowing his eyes. Did I really think about him? Is this song really inspired by him? These questions had made their way into Harry's mind and were pestering him continuously as he sighed.

Nobody knows.

*

"Uh, stop, I don't want to, I told you." Zayn whispered down to Niall who simply shrugged and dragged him to the lane right on Niall's street. Somehow, Niall thought that it would be nice for Zayn and Nick to have everything sorted out, for once and for always. So, Niall told him to meet up at his lane, right in five.

"So, we have to wait? I thought that person was a man of time." Zayn says as he looks around, couple of people passing by and few cars rushing down. "Uh-huh." Niall replies as he looks at Zayn.

"Hey, there he is!" Niall yells as he starts waving at the person who was walking towards Zayn. He knew that Niall was doing this on purpose. Zayn turned around and he did think, if this guy liked him, he should be proud. The guy, Nick, was pretty handsome.

"Hey." He greets them as Niall smiles. "Nice to meet you, should I go? It would be better if I hand over some privacy to you guys." Niall quickly replies as Zayn was internally cursing Niall.

"It would be nice, I guess." Nick responds as Niall starts walking back as he pats Zayn's back. Nick looked up at Zayn. "Hey."

"Hi." Zayn greets back, in a friendly manner as Nick bites his lip, obviously thinking how to keep the conversation going. "You know what?" He asks as Zayn looks up at him.

"Yeah?" Zayn whispers to him as he looks directly at Zayn's eyes and smiles. "You're beautiful."

Zayn had to admit that he couldn't stop blushing. This meet wasn't supposed to start like this.

_______________________

FAST UPDATE! YAY!
Ergh, Nick :'(
Nick is played by a really cute and sexy guy named Grant Gustin.
Next update: 70 votes and 10 comments.
I won't be back for a while so, I think 70 is a huge number and it would take time :-)
xxSarah