Chapter Twenty One

I don't know why, I really wanna punch Harry, don't ask me why, cause you know why.

"Why are you looking,

down all the wrong roads,

when mine is a heart,

of the salt of the soul." - Like I Can, Sam Smith.

_______________________________________________

"Hmm, alright, so, are you saying that I should go out with her?" Zayn asks as Niall nods. "I don't know about the situation that you are in right now, but yeah, she's weird but I don't think she's the type of person who would easily leave a person she loves, oh, well, assumptions. You know, she's pretty..."

"I thought I was gay." Zayn mutters as Niall groans. "Not all guys are fully gay, I think you are, bisexual I guess? Yeah?" Niall asks as Zayn sighs. "Maybe. I don't, the morning has been terrible. Can we go out?" The water supply had started at theur house in the early morning, fortunately. Zayn was still thinking if Harry really liked him or was still, playing? He doesn't like to be played with. He might just try a way with Claire Winston, she might be a nice person after all.

"We should go out and like, explore, you know? I'm bored. Mum called me asking if I was alive, she spotted a lion too, and yeah, she started laughing while telling me how she almost got killed while gettih closer to the lion." Niall says as Zayn smiles. "Your mum is fun, isn't she?" He asks as Niall simply rolls his eyes in reply.

"There's a library round here, as so I have seen and yeah, heard. We can go there," Niall suggests while going through his phone as Zayn hums. "Alright, we'll go there now. It's 10, I think it'll be open."

"Yeah, it should be. So, yeah, I'll be ready." Niall replies as he gets up, walking over to his room as Zayn stares at his phone. He checks his twitter, Harry Styles had tweeted something.

@HarryStyles: At home, yet, up early to go and visit Lana, my idol who is close by. Ready for her musical at 7.

He closes his twitter and opens up his facebook to see friend requests at it's highest. He had made his Facebook private, yet though he doesn't know the internet so it's probably not private. He keeps scrolling down until he spots a familiar name in the requests.

Claire Winston.

He doesn't know why, the same face in the profile picture, he simply accepts the request as he sighs. It wasn't even two minutes when he accepted the request a message popped up.

'Claire: Finally decided to accept my request, thank you.'

He chuckled as he started typing a reply.

'Zayn: Sorry, just saw it.'

He could see that she was typing.. And typing... Until she finally sent a message.

'Claire: I know somethings. About Genelia and Harry, I heard you're a big fan and you love him a lot, I heard they were like  friends with benefits. My cousin is one of Harry's crew members, he just slips some information down to me, so yeah, I know some private stuff about him. He has hooked up with Amy Dorris, a model and playback singer. They were on news too.

He kept reading the name Amy Dorris again and again. She was the same blonde. The one Harry said had lost her man. He closed his eyes letting the fact in that Harry lied to him. Of course something was up between them, you don't kiss girls when they lose someone they love. He was going to burst until he heard a voice.

"Are you ready, Zayn?!" Niall's voice echos a little as Zayn groans. "Yeah, I will be. Just a minute Niall." He replies as he gets up, placing his phone on the table, not replying to her text as he walked over to his room knowing that he wasn't going to fall for this again.

*

"No, I don't, oh gosh, I came here to meet Elizabeth." Harry says as Davis sighs. "No, she's talking with one of the producers about her album, she's here, everything can be sorted out! Especially with Jacob, he's with her too I guess." Davis replies as Harry groans.

He went over to Lana's, that is Elizabeth's million dollar house to see there were couple of writers and producers present along with some movie crew members because a shooting was going on near her house, beside the lake and a big garden was also present there. Genelia was present there and Jacob decided to accompany her.

"I, it's complicated! I can't face them, no," Harry declines as Davis sighs, they were sat on the expensive sofa, there was a slight murmuring sound from the room on the other side, near the kitchen. Harry could see at least seven people there. He couldn't spot Elizabeth though.

"Oh, hey Genelia, and Jacob." As soon as Davis says so, Harry looks up to see Jacob glaring at him and Genelia smiling at Davis. "Hey." They reply as Harry sighs. "Hello." He decides to talk as Jacob takes a seat on the sofa opposite to Davis and Harry, with Genelia.

Harry looked at the two, of course they wouldn't be taking a break from each other, how the hell did they look so happy? He thinks as Genelia finally looks at him. "Harry, about the conversation.."

"I don't want to talk about it." Harry replies as Jacob chuckles. "Of course, you, I don't even like you, you are such a spoilt little singer. You might have girls and boys dying over you, I don't need your eyes on my fiancé." Jacob says as Genelia sighs. "Jacob." She says as in a warning as her fiancé nods.

"Okay. I won't have my eyes on her. Even though she obviously would have her eyes on me." Harry replies as Genelia looks at him surprised. "Harry! I'm engaged! How can you even say that? You have changed!"

"You changed me, it's your fault that I'm in love with you, why are you marrying this idiot anyways?" Harry replies as Jacob gets up, so does everyone. "Are you starting something?"

"I want to end something." Harry replies as Jacob steps a little closer to him, so does Harry. "Jacob, no, leave this," Genelia protests but he doesn't move. "Harry, look, Elizabeth is free," as soon as Davis says so, Harry moves back and looks at the direction to see Elizabeth walking away from the people, outside.

"I should go to the shoot." Genelia says as she heads back with Jacob behind her as Harry completely ignores them.

"Hey Harry," Elizabeth welcomes him with a small smile as Harry grins.

It wasn't the best conversation he had with Jacob and Genelia, he wanted to make sure Jacob knew whom he was talking to.

_____________________

Hmm.. Team Harry or Team Jacob?
#HarryLied
#Zlaire? Lol
#NiallisStillPerf
Next update: 64 votes and 8 comments.
xxSarah