Chapter Two

Haii, how are ya guys doing? I've never been better. Guess who's had their exams done? Meeee :D Anyways, time for a fanboy and a singer who doesn't give two fucks about it. *Sighs*

"Cause, all I need, Is a beauty and a beat, Who can make our life complete, it's all 'bout you, when the music makes you move, baby do it like you do..." ~Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj, Beauty and a beat.

 _________________________________________

"No, we're not dating..." Harry admits as Ellen laughs. "I'm tired of asking you that question, anyways my little curly haired friend, are you sure you and Genelia Andreas aren't an item?" she asks for the last time, hopefully as Harry smirks.

"Nope. She's a nice friend." he says as Ellen nods. "Very good. That's a nice lady friend you got, are you going to her movie premier which is in four days?" she asks as Harry grins. "Of course! Friends do support each other."

"Right. Moving on, who won the golden chance of meeting you? I heard there was a contest. Who won?" She asks as Harry remembers the contest. He almost forgot, it was about time for the results and he had no idea whom Jamie chose.

"We have a couple of selected ones, people are so good at drawing! It's hard, but we will choose the result and it will be posted on my twitter so, Stylers, keep checking!" he says facing the camera as Ellen gives him a thumbs up. "I made this drawing, do you think I win?"

She displays a stick figure as the people start laughing and Harry chuckles. "I might give you two hours for that winning picture, it's so beautiful." he joins a laugh as Ellen chuckles. "Thank you Harry Styles, it was a pleasure having you on the show."

"Thank you!" Harry says blowing kisses. "Before we go, let's hear a bit from Harry's new song which is called 'Paradise' a teaser came out." She says as the lights go off and Harry sighs. Interviews were nice and Ellen's show was great, but he was way too tired from the two nights he spent with his 'friend' Genelia.

Genelia wasn't a friend. They were like friends with benefits. Yes, Harry doesn't like relationships, Genelia was his second and he had her in his bed almost 20 times and they were going on through the phase from eight months without anybody getting their secret out.

Harry was proud of the song that Steph wrote for him, it was really beautiful and worth a hit. He knew it would be a hit if it was even a damn stolen one but it was an original and it should be a hit, he was proud of his fan base and he kept entertaining them on his level best acting.

After completing the interview, he was sat in his car with his two personal bodyguards and his driver. "Take me to Genelia's," he says as his bodyguard number two declines. "Why?"

"You are going to your house. Mr. Pitchers is waiting for you, he said you have to choose a winner." He says as the other one nods and the driver was busy driving. "Ah, whatever."

The ride was quite, Harry was busy texting his mother and sister. The car came to a halt as the star got down, quickly running inside not wanting to be mobbed again. He closes the door making sure he closed it on his bodyguard's face as he smirks and walks inside to see his fellow friend Jamie typing on a MacBook.

"Harry, gosh, come here! There are three people whose drawings are worth an award, come here." He says with a big smile plastered in his face as Harry walks up to the boy and sits down beside him, staring into the screen.

"Okay, this is the first video, it's a girl, she has done it on a medium sheet with all different types of colours, it's really great." He says as Harry looks at her, she was almost 15 and she was a red head. She was pretty and looked dedicated to the drawing. "Next?"

"Her name is Cassandra. She's 17, blonde and very pretty. Her drawing skills are pretty as her." He says as Harry smirks as he watches the short video. She had a pretty talent with looks. Her drawing was made on a medium sized paper sheet as well.

"Umm... Seriously Harry, I saw this one, this is sure a big work, man this deserves a win for sure, but..." Jamie starts as Harry raises an eyebrow. "But what? Is she not pretty? It doesn't matter, she'll just fangirl and she'll probably faint."

"No, it's a boy." Jamie says as Harry looks him curiously. "Show me." Harry says as Jamie nods. He clicks on a video as a boy, who must be as old as Harry pops up, he was slim, dark haired and looked like someone who wouldn't listen to Harry. "Oh..."

"So? Is it a yes?" Jamie asks curiously as Harry sighs. "I can't have a gay guy in my house. He might rape me, but... his drawing, it's such a piece of art. To be true, he's a true winner, can you message him to parcel this drawing? I want it."

"What? But Harry... Cassandra wins? But Zayn, what about Zayn?" Jamie asks. "Zayn? Oh, his name is Zayn... I don't know, sort it out with him. I want his drawing. And get that girl to meet me tomorrow at my house at...5pm. Yeah, only one hour."

"What should I offer to him? It's kind of rude. But whatever, uh, you tell me?" Jamie asks confused as the singer looks around for something. "Ask him, tell him that I don't approve of him in my apartment, tell him the damn truth, I don't care."

"Gosh Harry, it's complicated! You know, he's your fan, it's rude and now... He'll be offended..." Jamie mutters as he looks at the dark haired boy in the video. Harry chuckles as he comes back with a can of coke and Jamie looks up at him hoping for something positive. "Fine, I'll be here with you, ask him what the fuck he wants rather than meeting me up."

"Jerk." Jamie mutters as Harry rolls his eyes. He starts looking around Zayn's twitter as he follows him. He quickly sends him a DM.

'This is Harry Styles' manager, your art work was worth a win but, due to some particular reasons but, instead of meeting him up, what would you like? You would be offered with anything that you wish rather than meeting Harry Styles.'

"Ha, what if he asks for a date?" Harry asks with a smirks as Jamie glares at him. "I'm so done with you, I wouldn't be doing this, but, my pay check depends on this shit." he says sympathetically as Harry groans. "Which idiot takes so much time to reply?"

"I sent this like, one minute ago. He must be a student, has better stuff to do than checking his DM's..." but as soon as he said that a reply popped up and Harry pushed his face aside to look at the reply.

'Huh? Whatever. I spent lots on it, thanks for nothing mate! What is the best thing I could possibly win rather than meeting Harry?'

"I told you, anybody would be offended. Why do you have to be a jerk? Why don't you be a good boy which goes with your looks?" Jamie asks as Harry takes his laptop and starts typing.

'You can have a skype with him, on his not official account of course. For thirty minutes.'

"Are you serious?" Jamie asks as Harry nods. "I'm not that bad, see?" Harry says with a grin as Jamie rolls his eyes. " Whatever." Jamie says as he waits for a reply.

'Okay, cool. I need his autograph too.'

"Huh? Who the fuck asks for an autograph when he's going to talk to me straight away?" Harry asks as Jamie smirks. "Not everybody thinks the same, he's unique I guess. He likes you so, very weird too."

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Harry says as he walks out of the room as he yells. "Get out of my house, Mr. Manager!" Jamie snorts as he types in.

'Done.'

And closes his laptop as he walks away, ready to call the girl who might faint knowing that she had won the contest in which almost millions of people took part. Jamie was still upset about Harry refusing to meet Zayn, he didn't look like somebody who would be... gay. He looked very different and Harry should have let him meet but, skype was fine too.

Maybe Harry would be better off without his 'so called friend' Genelia, whom his crew knew that he spent all the nights having his way with her.

___________________________________________

EMMA WATSON AS GENELIA ANDREAS, BYE

Votes- 15, Comments- 5

xxSarah