Chapter Forty

LAST CHAPTER AH
Don't worry, the epilogue is left.
Tbh I never thought so many people would read this story, thank you... :)

I finally found you. Sing it to me,
Now my life is sweet like a cinnamon, like a fucking dream I'm living it,"- Radio, Lana Del Rey.

___________________________

"Luke? Oh! Yeah of course I know him. We have talked a couple of times, so you deny the fact that people who carry Styles as their surnames aren't stupid heartless people?" Harry asks his new friend who laughs hysterically. Harry had agreed to meet Niall, Zayn's 'best friend of, like, 4 years?' because he had some important stuff to sort out with him. "Yeah, I never said that to you, but I had that in my mind. Luke is really caring, sweet and, yeah, perfect." Niall replied as Harry simply nodded.

Maybe he would have been in a lighter mood if Niall's sister, what was her name? He couldn't even remember it. She kinda looked at him and yelled at the top of her voice and asked for a photograph with him. He was used to this, it was like something that happens everytime. He wasn't bragging about himself, just, maybe a little. But he had his pride, he was a celebrity after all.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Harry asks as he grabs one of the toy penguins in Niall's room and sits on his chair. "Umm, about Zayn... We had decided that we would join a clinic in Canada, not sure about the right place but we had agreed to be close to each other. When you and Zayn were going to that 'we don't know what type of relation we have' period, I kinda... Confessed to him..."

"Excuse me?" Harry asks, completely surprised as Niall nods. "But, everything is alright now. I just wanted you to ask him, if he could... Still shift to Canada? It's okay if he wants to hang around away from me, I'm fine with it. Things have been okay, but we're not free to each other, like the old times."

"Okay... I think I get it... I'll talk to him, sure." Harry replies as Niall sighs. "Thank god, I thought you would act all like, 'haha, now I have him, you don't' and stuff. But yeah, guess I'm simply wrong."

"When are you guys going to get your degree?" Harry asks as Niall blinks for a second before answering. "Oh, July. July 18th." Niall replies with a smile as Harry nods.

"So yeah. I should go, Zayn said he wanted me to come over." Harry says as he gets up from the chair as Niall looks at him. "Have you ever been to his house?" Niall asks as Harry shook his head, his obvious answer was no.

"But trust me, I'm sure it's absolute perfection, like him. He said he was cleaning up yesterday, haven't talked to him about the status now, he wasn't picking his phone. But gladly left me a voice message." Harry replied as Niall walked him out of his house. Niall made sure that they made no noise, or else his sister would be there, asking for something else. "Later Harry," Niall bids him a farewell as he opens the door.

"Later Niall." He replied as he closed the door behind him. "Luke is obviously the better Styles." Niall tells himself as he chuckles and decides to check up on his sister.

*

"I can't even move, oh god, Harry should be here anytime." Zayn mutters to himself as he was laid on the couch. Here he was, completely exhausted after cleaning his apartment like, after three months. There was a plenty of unwanted stuff, which he had sorted out properly. He could barely move.