Chapter Twenty

20K reads and 1.5K votes, thank you so much!

"I put you high up in the sky

And now, you're not coming down

It slowly turned, you let me burn

And now, we're ashes on the ground." -Wrecking Ball, Miley Cyrus.

_____________________________

"No, you don't understand, we just kissed." Zayn says as Niall laughs. "Of course, you had sex with Harry, aren't you supposed to be in a relationship by now if he 'likes you' and stuff, you're not even dating yet. Oh, he ignored you. What about that? You shouldn't let him take advantage of you, and, you just let him do that right now." Niall says as he opens the door to his house and Zayn groans as he walks in. It was true, Harry did ignore him. He thinks as he takes a seat on the sofa.

"I don't want to talk about this stuff, let's watch a movie." Zayn says as Niall nods, it was better than talking about Harry's love for Zayn.

*

"Alright, call you later Meg." Gemma speaks on her phone as she looks at Harry who was stood near her doorstep. She placed her phone on the table and looked at Harry who decided to walk in and take a seat on the chair beside her. She sighs as she looks at Harry. "I know what's going on Harry."

Harry looks up at her as she continues. "And I don't like it." She finishes as Harry sighs. "I don't know Gemma, I'm just confused. Can't I experiment? I'm a little boy."

"He's your fan. Get it? If Adam Levine did something like this with me, I would pester him to become my boyfriend the very moment, after I find out that he is actually experimenting, I'll file a fucking case against him for using me!" She says in a low voice not wanting their mother to hear as Harry lowers his gaze to the floor and looks at her. He knew that Gemma was right, he knew that he was wrong but, he just wanted to know if he was really interested in boys, he was never in love with a person except for one, with whom he still is in love.

"I don't like this at all, I can't believe that you are actually doing this, he is older than you anyways, he's what, a psychology student! He should leave you Harry, I can't believe that I am saying this but Harry, I don't like the way you are with him. I'm sure that his friend Niall knows it already, he is too blinded to see it because he is your fan, I want you to know that, you should stop."

"Listen Gem, I told you about this for advice, I can't be with either of them, what should I do? I love her." Harry replies as Gemma looks at him before placing a hand on his shoulder as he looks up at her. "If you were, you wouldn't be with Zayn, doing all of this. Keep that in mind and, I don't want you playing with people. The fame has got into your head and it should get out soon."

"Well, I'll just go." He says as he gets up. Gemma simply turns back into her books as Harry exits her room. He walks to his room as he closes the door behind him. Maybe he was playing with Zayn, but he just wanted a clue about his sexuality and he still hasn't. He needs more.

His phone was beeping on the table as he stares at the unknown number. A private number. He quickly grabbed his phone as he picked the call. "Hello?" He asks.

"Hello? Is this, Harry Styles?" A kind of familiar voice replies as Harry sighs. "Yeah, it's him."

"Okay, this is Jacob Fray." The voice replies as Harry freezes. That guy. "Oh, hello Jacob, how come you decided to call me?"

"I don't know about your life Harry, but I do know that you are in love with my fiancé, I wanted to talk about that." He says as Harry groans. "What makes you think that, Jacob?"