Chapter Four

Thank you guys ! Reached the goal so soon! :)

'Cause you know love the players, and you love the games.' ~ BlankSpace, TaylorSwift.

__________________________

"Nothing. Bye." Zayn says as Harry chuckles. "It's been like five minutes, the fuck? You wanted this and what are you even talking about? What about Genelia? Where did you meet her?"

"Like I fucking care, All I wanted was to meet you and then there's the great Harry Styles who is like 'um, no. I'm not having a gay guy in my house.' So what if I'm gay? Do I look girly to you?!"

"No." Harry answered simply as Zayn sighs. "I hate you so much, fuck I don't even know why do I love you so much."

"Maybe it's because I'm awesome, you know..." The 19-year-old says as Zayn glares at him but shrugs it off as he decides to ask about it. "Genelia is your girlfriend?"

"Nope." He answers as Zayn rolls his eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes."

"Stop talking to me like that." Zayn replies as Harry smirks. "You wish that you were at my house. You wish."

Zayn doesn't reply to that. It still hurts knowing that he was the true winner and he wasn't given a chance just because he was of the same gender.

"The conversation is over." Zayn says as he closes his laptop before Harry could say anything. He leaned on his bed knowing that the Harry Styles hated him and his love for him should be going down too.

He took his phone as he called the only person whom he could. "Hey Zayn, you should be skyping with Styles."

"Niall..." Zayn says slowly not sure of what to say.

"Zayn? You okay there? Should I come over?"

"No, can we go for a movie?"

"Sure. When?"

"Anytime. You message me. Any movie is fine." Zayn says as Niall clicks on the line and Zayn sighs knowing that he needed a break from the matter just happened.

"I wonder what she looks like..." Zayn wonders as he thinks about the girl who would have won probably. The winner was to be announced today evening. He leant back with his book as he closed his eyes, shifting into slumber.

*

"Harry, fuck you, what's your damn problem?" Jamie asks clearly pissed off at the singer who shrugs. "My decision is final. Go and fuck yourself."

Jamie rolls his eyes as he gets out of Harry's car, slamming the door as he walks back home. Harry called him ten minutes ago that he wanted to say something important and Jamie was literally thrown aback from the request he made.

*

"Genelia? How come you decided to visit me?" Harry asks as he looks at the girl sat on the sofa. "He's nice you know. He acts straight."

"Oh really..." Harry says as he takes a seat beside her as she draws circles on his thigh. "He deserves this, Harry. Don't be so rude."

"I know. I'm not." He says as Genelia leans her head against his shoulder as he breathes in and out. "So?"

"Yeah. Harry there is this guy, Jacob..."

"Jacob Fray? From the Fray Brothers?" Harry asks as he remembers the duo whom he never talked to. She nods, continuing. "I really like him. He likes me too. He asked me out yesterday, I said yes."

"Good for you." Harry says as she chuckles. "You need someone Harry. This has to stop. You need someone who would, love you in both ways."

"You loved me in which way?" Harry asks as she smiles. "Likewise in body. I love Jacob for the person he is. Not sure that I love him yet, but I do like him a lot."

"I'm happy for you. I understand that we can't go on forever." Harry says as he leaves her side, getting up as he walks out of the living room as she sighs.

"I know you can't let go." She mutters.

*

"He's a jerk." Niall mutters as he sips his coke as they walk out of the exit. "I know. How can he say that? Me gay guy? He and his damn girlfriend or whoever she is, can fuck each other, ask me if I give a motherfuck!"

"Woo, that's the spirit!" Niall says as Zayn chuckles. His phone beeping from notification. "Hey let's sit down,"

They were in the food court as they take a seat. Zayn checks his twitter to see a new tweet from @HarryStyles. "Hey Niall look,"

@HarryStyles: Your drawings stole my heart! So the winner is... (video)

"Let's see, must be some girl with nice boobs." Niall says as Zayn clicks on the video and Niall shifts closer to him as they look at the video.

"Hello guys! I loved all of your drawings so much, it was so hard to choose! Anyways there is this one drawing which literally beat every other drawing, it's made by a great styler whose name is Zayn Malik. Congratulations Zayn Malik on winning this contest! You will be emailed the details and for the ones who didn't win, don't worry. More contests to come very soon!"

The video stopped but Zayn was just looking at the screen and Niall was looking at him. "Zayn. Zayn Malik."

"Um, you sure that you don't give a motherfuck about it?"

"I doubt it."

covQ/Q

_________________________

Guess that Haz isn't cocky bastard after all.
Jacob Fray and Genelia Andreas on the side!
Next update: 23 votes and 5 comments

xxSarah