Chapter Twenty Five

#Ziall anyone? No? Yes?!
Or.. Da crew #Zarry
Mind checking out my story called 'Loving Harry Styles'? It's based on the yaoi I once posted in this book. :)

"But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be

I would wait forever, exalted in the scene

As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat." -Rather Be, Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne.

_________________________

"No, Mom, this year I don't have a girl for a new year kiss," Harry mutters as he loads his bags. He did watch Zayn and Niall leave earlier, Harry did wonder if those two were in a relationship, it looked like they were. He brushed off those thoughts as Robin helped him with the last bag. "Well, thank you peasants."

"You're welcome, Lord." Gemma replies as Harry smirks. "You didn't even help," he says as he walks towards the door before waving them a farewell. He was supposed to get go New Jersey today by the first flight available. He had a wonderful family christmas. As his journey to the airport started, he took out his phone and decided to text his 'lover'.

Harry: oye, I know you ain't with Nick.

He smirked as he instantly received a reply.

Zayn: you're right. That person whom I love, the name starts with N.

Harry blinked a couple of times before looking at the beer can as he grabbed it.

Harry: this thing is done. Niall. Right?

Harry grabbed his bag as he fished out his ipad and accessed to hiss twitter as he quickly entered a tweet. He chuckled realizing it had been days since he tweeted something about his 'lover'.

@HarryStyles: So stealing your lover is new in the market. Cause I got involved and I'm not happy :-(

He did think about tweeting it before he posted it. He waited in for the replies as he started reading the replies.

Zayn is kidnapped?

Follow me

#ZarryReunite

He just discovered that Zarry was a hot topic. His and Zayn's combined names. He would still look upon Genelia, he was pretty sure that he was in love with her. But her pages were filled with her lover, fiancé, Jacob.

He grabbed his phone as he checked out a message from Zayn.

Zayn: Why do you care anyways? It's not like you own me. I'm not your fuck buddy, and I'll never be one.

He grinned at the text as he texted back.

Harry: great offer, will u be my fuck buddy then?

Zayn: i'm ignoring you now. Hate u.

He checked out his ipad as the car halted, the ipad swinging away from his hands. "Christ,  a human being is present here!" He shouts to the driver who laughs. "Sorry Mr.Styles." he apologizes as he looks at the time. Ten minutes to thr airport.

Harry: don't ignore me c'mon.. Im a nice boy

He sighed as he laid down on the seats and took his ipad.

He stared at a tweet. For a long time.

@GeneliaAndreas: @HarryStyles Did somebody steal Zayn? :-)

He gasped as he placed the ipad in his bag and decided to ignore everything till he reached New Jersey.

He couldn't believe that Genelia tweeted that to him, she knew that something was up. Did she contact Zayn? Do they talk? Millions of questions where flooding through his mind as Harry knew he had reached the airport.

*

"Jenny, listen." Zayn whispered as he was laid on his bed from the journey back home.

"Okay, tell me." Jennifer replies as the phone was on speaker. He was crying, he was mad, he was angry and he wanted to kill himself the very moment.

"Niall is in love with me since 4 years, he told me like thirty minutes ago, I got angry and told him to leave me alone, I just joked about me being in a relationship with him to Harry when he actually confessed. And the main thing, I'm in love with Harry, officially."

"A lot has happened. You need to get into Brookly for once and for all, we need to talk, because I think, personally, Niall is a great guy and I think personally, Harry is damn gorgeous too. So, yeah." She replies as Zayn sighs.

"I'm fucked, ain't I?" Zayn asks slowly.

"To be honest, you are." She replied as he chuckled.

_______________________

Pretty short?
Ziall fight. Man, the feels had just started.
Genelia is a nice babe like always, Emma Watson
Harry isn't in love yet.. Wtf
Short chappie? Sorry..
Next update: 61 votes and 14 comments.
xxSarah