Chapter Twenty Nine

Sorry, I kinda thought of writing Ziall smut then I was like

What, this isn't supposed to be like this.

Here and forever, Ziall's 'more than friends?' Confusion is gonna start, or well.

"Get me with those green eyes, baby, as the lights go down

Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around

'cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile."- Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift.

_________________________

Zayn simply left the arena. He was escorted along with his sister and they managed to walk home, without getting hurt. As he walked into his house, he simply walked into his room and closed the door as he let everything thag happened with him. Life was harsh to him, yet, it offered some moments which he doesn't want to end.

He was right now in his room, thinking about everything that happened in the arena as his thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing loud and clear. He checked the name as his breath hitched. He knew that he had to talk to him for once and he was going to do that. He picked up Niall's call as he waited for him to speak up.

"Zayn?" His voice sluttered as Zayn sighed.

"Hey Niall, I'm in Brooklyn. New house they bought, told you I guess." Zayn replies as there was no reply from his side for a minute as he was almost gonna get a panic attack.

"Yeah I know, about this confession, uh, the date..." he started as Zayn's grip on the pillow he was held on to for a while tightened. "I'm sorry, I can't. It's stupid Niall, I don't think this is right, I, I just umm..."

"It's on google. I searched it, I thought you got killed by his fans. You went backstage and my sixth sense tells me that you probably did something inappropriate and you loved it. It's okay, It would take some time for me, I'm spending New Year with family and, this new friend, Luke,"

"Excuse me? Luke? Luke Styles the, worker at that book store, Harry's distant cousin?" Zayn confirms, he didn't expect Luke to start conversing with Niall. After all, he once told him that he thought Niall was his stalker or something.

"Yes, he's nice. He has a good collection of books, he's gonna grab his degree this year. Zayn, he's doing this job for fun and side money. He's a, law student I think. Yeah, law. His father is rich or something, but he's never home. He's really nice."

"He has shared a lot with you already. Law student? Must be a genius and kinda a detective too. We're gonna get a degree too and we have to look for jobs. The thought is tiring. Have you started studying?"

"Not really, it's holidays, who studies?"

"My mom made me do that. Three hours in a day. Not bad actually, I actually finished one subject, I'm proud of myself."

"Scholar. I gotta go now, I have to get somethings from the store. Sorry for the trouble Zayn, I swear when we meet again, I'll kick your ass and we'll be best friends without awkwardness. I promise and I want you to promise that too."

"I promise that too, Niall." Zayn ends the call with a smile as he knew that Niall would be smiling too. Maybe this was the end of the small trouble that had started between them, but you never know, tables could be turned.

*

"I saw him on the news, he has been linked to Harry a couple of times. I didn't think he would swing that way," Jacob says as he was sat on the wooden chair, talking with Jackson and Genelia. Genelia had finished her shoot of the day and was in the recording studio with Jacob and Jackson who had finished their work and decided to chat for a while.

"I did think he would swing that way, anyways, I saw that guy, he's a university student I think. Zayn is his name I suppose," Jackson adds to the conversation as Genelia nods. "I have met him, he's a really nice person. To be honest, I feel like I'm looking upto Harry like my own kid or, at least like a sibling. I got connected to Zayn's best friend last night and I talked to him, he said Harry is just creating problems for Zayn, he doesn't want a relationship because he loves someone else. You know who he loves, that's why, I want him to love that guy, it would be nice."

Jackson chuckled. "You're just too nice, Gen. I respect your option, I think she is right, Jacob. I mean, that singer might go wild if we don't force him to move on, because he has to!" he says as Jacob nods and looks at Genelia. "I guess I can always help my girl, I think I can get into touch with this Zayn, we can set them up, it would be good for them and especially for me."

"You two sound like cupids." Jackson answers honestly as they share a laugh. "Who's older? Zayn, I suppose." Jacob asks Genelia who nods. "Zayn is."

"Okay, so about time, we can always try our best. When we get our time, I'll call you, Jack, you gotta help me too." Jacob says glancing at his brother who shrugs. "This is boring."

"Please Jack, for your soon to be sister-in-law?" Genelia asks with a smile as Jacob grins. Jackson simply smirks at them as they knew what his answer was. They weren't doing this to make Harry happy, no. But if it made him happy, it would always add up to the goodwill.

*

Zayn was on his new comfy, super soft bed as he was staring at the ceiling. He glanced at his phone, it was 11pm. He checked his messages.

Harry: Goodnight Love

Zayn smiled at his text. It had came a second ago or something, he was going to write something when something clicks him, he smirks as his hands start typing as fast as they could.

Not got your autograph yet, I went after you for a autograph.I DERSERVE ONE.

It wasn't even a second when he received a reply quickly.

Okay, I'll give you one if you agree to spend more time with me, IN PERSON.

______________________________________________

Zayn still hasn't got the autograph doe

*Dances* Luke Luke Luke, thank you for taking Niall or else Harry could have killed him or something.

Next update: 60 votes and 12 comments?

xxSarah