Chapter Three

Weeeeeeee are never ever ever-

Shit wrong story,

Hii, another update for you beautiful people :)

Lay down here beside me in the shallow water

Beside me where the sun is shining on us still

Lay down here beside me in the hallowed water

Beside me where the silver lining stays until

The sirens' calling

The sirens' calling ~Sirens, Cher Lloyd.

_______________________________________________

"Zayn, are you okay?" Kyle asks as Zayn nods. He was still pissed off because Harry obviously thinks he's a gay guy who would talk girly and faint, Zayn wasn't even a bit of that. He was way different from what Harry would think. Good thing Harry's manager gave him a chance, or he would be unnoticed.

He would still smile whenever he thinks about the curly haired popstar who stole his heart, he was perfect and nobody was changing that. He sighs knowing that the girl who would work in his place was early and his last order was an espresso.

"Table five." Misty says as he nods, he takes the cup as he walks over to the lady sat there as he turns around but she grabs his arm. He yelps but manages to cool down as she chuckles. "Sit down."

"Sorry Miss, I need to go." He says as the lady looks at him, Zayn couldn't catch her expression because she had her Ray Bans on and a scarf covering her face. "Please."

"Okay." He says taking a seat opposite to her. "I know who you are." She says as Zayn looks at her curiously as she swirls the espresso with a spoon. She giggles as Zayn just stares at her. "So Zayn Malik,"

Zayn nods as she continues. "You won or kind of won the art competition held by Harry Styles' manager. Am I right?" Zayn nods again. "He didn't want you to meet him cause you're gay."

Zayn nods again, embarrassed as he looks down the table, his hands intertwined on the table as he thinks about this mystery lady. "He's an idiot. Eh? He let you have a Skype with him anyways, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Please tell me, who are you? How do you know?" He asks seriously as she disapproves. "I can't." She says as she gets up.

"I just wanted to see you. I didn't know you worked here, bye-bye." She says as she walks over to the counter, her espresso untouched. Zayn groans as he takes the cup and finishes it in one gulp as he looks at her light brown hair and expensive clothing. She walks out as Zayn follows her. She walks over a car as a strong wind blows her scarf away and she yelps.

"Genelia!" A girl screams as she walks over to her as the lady smiles. Zayn looks at her surprised as realisation hits him. She was one of those popular movie stars, Genelia Andreas. He gulps as he watches her get into the car, her scarf picked up as she was mobbed by some fans. His breath hitches.

He sighs knowing that there was something alas between Harry and Genelia. He takes a turn as he takes out the keys to his bike as he looks at the time. He searches for his beauty as he smiles when he finds it. He gets up as he turns the engine as he thinks about the Skype...

The Skype! He curses himself knowing that only thirty minutes were remaining. Driving at his highest speed he parks his drive as he runs to the building round his apartment on the second floor as he turns the keys to open the door. He closes the door as he turns his computer on and turns the Wi-Fi on as he sighs.

Logging on to Skype he takes his phone and checks his DM.

'Harry will call, your link?'

Shit. Zayn quickly sends him the information as a quick reply pops up.

'Wow, I thought you wouldn't reply. Ha-ha.'

He sighs as runs to his shelf to take his hairspray and set his hair perfectly. He looked at himself in the mirror as he bites his lip. Was he ready for this?

He runs back to his laptop to see a call coming in.

"Jamie? What?" He says as he accepts and waits for the screen to load as he looks around to see his window open. "Hmm, are you going to look at me?"

Zayn froze as he heard the voice. Harry's voice. He gulps as he turns his neck to see the, (truly) gorgeous boy on the screen as he chuckles. "I'm no ghost you know,"

"Oh I know." Zayn replies as various thoughts run in his minds. "I saw your girlfriend today."

"What? Genelia? Where?" He asks quickly as Zayn closes his eyes, letting the pain get in knowing that Harry admits her as his girlfriend. "Zayn? Zayn?"

___________________________

Okay! Sorry for the late update.
Poor Zayn ;(
Next update: 20 votes and 5 comments.
xxSarah