Chapter Thirty Eight

Amy Dorris is played by who?
She wouldn't poke her nose into Harry's life anymore but..
Just imagine a blonde who is kinda similar to her?
Like...
NADINE
Btw, they broke up... #Sorrynotsorry

" You're giving me sweet, sweet ecstasy
Yeah, you take me to utopia
You're reading me like erotica,
Boy, you make me feel exotic, yeah." Walking On Air, Katy Perry.

__________________________

Harry almost fell off his bed when he heard his door bell go off. Zayn's already here?! He thinks as he stares at his watch. 2:15. Of course. He quickly runs to the door as his eyes finally meet Zayn's. It had been a long time since he had seen him, more than a month. Zayn snapped his fingers at Harry who blinked and smiled. "Oh hi. Come in," Harry said making way for Zayn who grinned and walked inside.

"So how are you?" Zayn asks as Harry closes the door behind him. "Me? I'm perfectly fine. What about you? How were your finals?" Harry asks as he walks towards the couch. Zayn decides to follow him and take a seat beside him on the couch as he looks at him. "My finals were perfect. I hope that I pass with a good result."

"You will, you, you're a smart guy. Yeah..." Harry mumbles as Zayn chuckles. "Give me your hand," Zayn tells him as he raises an eyebrow, but does as he tells him to do. As soon as Zayn took Harry's hand in his, he pulled him closer, so close that their faces were only inches apart from each other's. Harry was breathing heavily, he never thought Zayn would act like this, it was always him who was doing that and now... It's Zayn.

"Za-" before Harry could ask him what was he doing, Zayn pulled him closer as their lips collided and Zayn grabbed Harry's cheeks as he kissed him hard. Harry had been processing for a while as he quickly grabbed his hips and pulled their bodies closer, if that was possible. This is not a dream. Not a dream. Not a dream. He kept telling himself as Zayn quickly pulled away.

"Sorry if I startled you." Zayn says with a chuckle as Harry laughs nervously. "Oh no, I was kinda surprised. But uh, I wanted to meet you to ask something."

"Okay. I will be." Zayn answers to his not yet asked question as Harry raises an eyebrow. "Be what?"

"Your fuck buddy? Isn't that all you want from me?" Zayn asks as Harry gasps. "Zayn! Why would you think like that?" He asks as Zayn chuckles.

"Why would I think like that? Please. Harry, that's somerhing that you asked me a while back and now I'm agreeing to it. Because, I'm an idiot. I'm so in love with you that I can't see two feet in front of me! I just, want to be close. I didn't think that we'll be something like this, but, if that keeps you happy and me closer to you, alright. I- I'll be your fuck buddy. You can, do whatever you want. I won't complain. I- I missed you Harry," he starts crying slowly as Harry simply watches him. "I, I was like devastated when Niall started hanging out with another guy, I was so fucking depressed, I missed your stupid flirting too, but yeah. I had to get a good result and I had to be harsh, but that doesn't change the fact that I have loved you for almost two years. You don't have to give me your fake I love you's just to fuck me. I get it all, I'm so done Harry. I'm done with life."

"No Zayn. I don't want you to be my fuck buddy. Actually, I wanted to ask you something which is kinda different. It includes different stuff..." Harry mumbles as Zayn wipes his tears off. "BDSM?"

"God no! Zayn! I want you to be my boyfriend!" Harry finally lets it out as there is an eerie feeling inside Zayn. "I thought a lot about it, I broke up with Amy because I don't even know why we were together. I, I have always liked you, but maybe I was afraid of the public's reaction. I was scared. But I don't even care anymore, my mother supports me, my family does support me. I don't think I need to over think on this. I don't just want to... Have sex with you, Zayn. I want to go on chessy dates, maybe watch a movie together as we just talk, we can just cuddle. That's all that I want, I really think that, I think that I one four three you."

"Wait what? One four three?" Zayn asks as Harry blushes. "Word count. One, I. Four, love. Three, you." He replies as Zayn looks at him seriously. Harry expected him to hand him a slap right across his face but here Zayn was, hugging him tightly and sobbing on his t-shirt, making it all wet. Harry hugged him back tightly as he smiled. Maybe it was the time, when the things would go about right.

"Um, Harry, can I just, go and wash my face?" Zayn asks as he pulls away. Harry nods and points him towards the washroom. He quickly gets up as Harry smiles to himself. Finally. He thinks as his phone starts beeping. He looks at the name. He quickly takes the call.

"Hi Genelia." He greets happily. "Harry," she replied in a dull voice as he frowns.

"Are you okay?" He asks as there was no reply for three seconds. "Jacob left me. I need you, Harry, not in a comforting way, I need you to, take me away. I'm all yours."

Harry didn't say anything for awhile. As he was going to say something, he saw Zayn walking back. "Uh, sorry, can't hear you! Call you later," he says as he ends the call.

"Who was it?" Zayn asks as he stands ahead of Harry who was sat on the couch. Harry grabs his waist as he pulls him down on his lap. "Management call." He replies as Zayn simply nods as Harry nuzzles his face into his neck.

___________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHH HENELIA #BACK? NO.
Actually I'm simply posting all the chapters and Epilogue cause my exams are starting and my phone would be off... I guess...
xxSarah