Chapter Thirty

Oh, hello. Message me on KIK: ZarryNouisOTP cause I love talking to different people :)

"And if you, only knew, I wanna be last yeah, baby let me be your last, your last first kiss." - Last First Kiss, One Direction.

__________________________

IT'S NEW YEAR WHERE THE HELL IS MY NEW YEAR KISS YOU BASTARD I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME

Zayn had been laughing at Harry's text that he had received right at 12:00 am. He had been up with his sister and they had a little new year party where only alcohol was prohibited. It was about 9:00 am right now and he had just finished his breakfast. He had already packed his luggage, he had to leave in the evening, sharp at four. He had his flight touching down at six.

He was on his phone when his father walked towards him. He cursed internally because he perfectly knew that he was going to question him. He took a deep breath as his gaze shifted to the television. There was some news channel on, about some parties on the new year's eve and some weather announcements. "Zayn." His father finally speaks as he had settled down on the couch right beside the sofa Zayn was lying on.

"Dad." He replied in the same way as he looked up at him. By his facial expressions, he looked confused. "Who's this Harry Styles? Isn't he a celebrity? How are you linked with him?" He throws all the questions at once as Zayn looks down at his phone as he thinks about a reply.

"A friend. I'm his fan, he has a nice voice. We hung out thrice, I think. Why are you asking, dad? I won some competition and got a chance to meet him and that's how our friendship started." He makes up as his dad simply grabs a newspaper from the coffe table right in front of the sofa. "I want to know, if something happens. We are working people, me and your mother find weird people glancing over at us, some questioning us. I'm pretty sure you were in the newspapers, a week or two aback. I just want the truth to be known. I'm your father."

"Don't get sentimental, dad. He's a friend and he's kinda annoying so I'm ignoring him for a while. Anyways, you coming to drop me today or should I manage myself?" Zayn asks as his father places the newspaper back on the table and looks at him. "I'll drop you." He simply responds as he gets up, walking towards the kitchen to probably ask for a cup of tea. 

"Dads..." Zayn mutters to himself as he grabs his phone again.

*

"Steph, she wants to meet me, I don't even like her," Harry starts complaining as he was right now in Steph's room, trying to explain the situation he was stuck in. Amy Dorris, the girl who he was going out till about, yesterday. She was pestering to meet him as soon as possible, it was his fault anyways. He told her that she was like, the most gorgeous person on the planet and, Harry doesn't even know why he said so. There he was, asking for the best way to break up with her, because he was screwed.

"I don't know, Harry. Have you slept with her?" Steph asks as she was sat on her bed, watching Harry walk in circles. Harry shook his head, disappointed. "She has a great body. Maybe I'll bed her today and break up tomorrow? I thinked I promised her a fabulous and sexy first of 2015. How I regret that," he answers as he stops for a mere minute before continuing to walk in circles. Steph watches him for a minute as he had fear clearly showing off in his face.

"Have you said those words to her?" She asks as Harry stops. He looks at her, he walks towards the bed and sits down beside her. "She wouldn't let me kiss her if I didn't. But I didn't mean it in a serious way on anything," He replies calmly as Steph nods. She had a question which had been poking her for a while. She decided to let it out for once.

"What about, Zayn? Have you said those words to him?" She asks as Harry laughs a bit. His dimples at their perfect view as Steph gave him a small smile. "I have. He wouldn't have let me blow him if I didn't." He replies, not even a bit of embarrassment in his voice as Steph sighs, not interested to know about his active sex life.

"Zayn is nice, you shouldn't play with him because he-" she decides to explain what Zayn actually felt about Harry because she had a little idea about it by now. But she was interrupted by Harry's phone, which started ringing loudly. Harry raises a finger, motioning her to stop as he picks up the call.

"Oh hey Amy," he speaks as Steph shook her head. "No! Zayn loves you, you should care about him Harry, ypu need to know that he would-" Steph started but was cut off again.

"Amy, babe, at my hotel room at 10? You know the number. I'll send someone if you get lost. As my promise, I'm ready to take you to heaven. Okay, bye honey." With that he ends the call and looks at Steph who had her mouth wide open. "Harry, you cold hearted bastard, you prick why did you even-" she started telling him off but was cut off again.

"Twix?" Harry asks, handing her the chocolate as she kept quiet, knowing that it was one of Harry's old tricks to let her keep quiet.

_________________________

Let's slap the fuck out of Harry because this bastard has reached the fucking top level.
Thoughts on Steph? Harry? Zayn? Zayn's dad?
Next update: chp. 30 reaches 60 votes. :)
xxSarah