Chapter Nine

Wow, it really did take time to reach the goal. Anyways, party chapter! Kind of.

'I'm a loaded gun, I can't contain this anymore, I'm all yours I got no control, no control !' ~ No Control, One Direction.

_______________________

"Listen, what do you mean? I don't get it." Jennifer asks curiously as she was on phone with her internet lover, Trixi. "Jen, I'm on the street. Come on, I'll recognize you."

"Okay." She says nervously as she checks her hair on the full sized mirror in Zayn's room. She sighs as she picks up the keys from the kitchen counter and locks the door as she walks out of the apartment, outside the building. She trusted him, she knew that he could be anyone, she had never seen a picture of him.

He did describe him. Brunette, blue eyes and tall. His definition didn't seem bad to her, it was the way he talked. She liked that he would share everything with her, he trusted her and she trusted him. She hoped the best out of their meeting, she was now standing on the side way with her phone and purse. She had a sleeve less solid red dress, one of the only good dresses she had for a party.

It was seven, she was checking her watch continuously. She looked towards her right and left. People were walking, she wondered who could Trixi be. She checked her phone hoping for a message but there was nothing. "Hey."

She froze at that sound. She looked up to see a dark haired male looking at her, confused. "Can you tell me where this building is?" He asks, showing her a paper as she nods. She points at the direction where she thought the building was as he smiles. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." She says as he walks away and she sighs. "Oh Trixi..." She mutters. "What? I just came, you were talking to a man... he seemed Mexican."

She turns around to see a brunette smiling at her. Just the way Trixi described himself, brunette, blue eyes and tall. Perfection. "Oh, my, gosh. I can't believe this." She says as the guy nods. "Me too, finally. You're pretty in reality."

"Uh, thanks... I just..." She mutters as she hugs him tight. He takes in as a surprise but chuckles as he hugs her back. She wasn't short, just three inches shorter. No, four. He sighs as she pulls off the hug and looks at him. "So?"

"Let me walk you, to my house." He says as Jennifer nods. They were walking down the street silently. "Tell me about yourself Trix, you never told me about your student life..." Jennifer says, starting a conversation as he nods. "Fine."

"My real name is Denis, I'm a university boy. I'm doing major in psychology, sports psychology to be exact. I don't really have any friends, I've got two. I'll introduce you to them." He says with a smile as Jennifer nods. "Denis oh, well, that will take some time to fit in. I kind of know you by the name Trixi so yeah, Denis. I like that name."

"Thanks, probably everything you told me was the real you, so I think I know a lot about you already." He says as they stop near a big house. Jennifer's eyes went wide as the man opened the gates for him. They walked in as she gulped. "Your parents?"

"Oh, they're out." He says as she nods. "Okay, I trust you." She says as he chuckles. "Come on, I'm not going to hurt you. I'll show you my house, there's a little time left for the party to start, we'll go a little late."

"Sounds about fine!" She says with a smile as he nods. He fishes out the keys from his pockets as they pass by the lawn to the front door. As he opens the door, he lets her walk in first as he closes the door behind him. She looks around as she smiles. "Your house is beautiful."