Chapter Nineteen

It's not even one day yet.
Hungry, aren't ya?

" You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass

Like I'm made of paper

Go on and try to tear me down

I will be rising from the ground

Like a skyscraper.." - Skyscraper, Demi Lovato.

________________________

"It's sick! How come you never told me you had this place?" Zayn asks as Niall smirks. It was 1:00, they were almost at their destination, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. Niall was showing Zayn the pictures of the house in his phone as Zayn couldn't stop complimenting.

"Your parents literally allowed you, of course you must be a damn poliet child. In front of them." Zayn says while looking out of the window. He could see girls wearing Harry Styles' merch and looking around as if searching for someone. "Niall, do you that Harry's family lives here?"

"Harry Styles? Really? I had no idea. I had been here once, I didn't know." Niall says, his tone honest as Zayn nods. Harry did mention about spending Christmas with his family, of course there was no chance of them bumping into each other.

Right?

The driver halted the car near a house as Niall smiled. "Here we are!" He says as he gets down, Zayn opens the door as he closes it behind him and stares at the house in front of him. It was a pretty nice house. Niall was in the back taking out their luggage as Zayn helped him. "You know, I can pay." Zayn offers as Niall was paying the driver. His best friend smiles at him. "Just, shut up."

Zayn chuckles as he picks up his bag and follows Niall to the door as the driver gets in the car to drive back. "Thank you Sir!" He yells as Niall turns back and nods. "You're acting like an adult, that's pretty rare."

"Well, guess I'm a grown up at last. You should be happy." Niall replies as he takes the key from his back pocket as he unlocks the door. "Have you ever met your neighbors?"

"No, we never actually got a chance to spend a day here, so, nope." He replies as he unlocks the safety door, processing towards the main door. "Hey, you got any furniture in there?" Zayn asks surprised as Niall laughs, unlocking the main door. "Yeah we got all the furniture. The guys who lived here sold that too."

"Oh, alright I guess." Zayn replies as they walk in. Zayn looks around the house as he places his bag on the sofa in the living room and looks around. It looked clean, as if somebody would come to clean everyday. "Uh, it looks neat. Not dusty,"

"Oh, actually, uh, the maid who used to take care of the furniture around was on leave for Christmas and mom needed somebody to take care of this house, okay I lied my mother isn't the best of all anyways." Niall mutters as Zayn starts laughing, Niall rolls his eyes as he starts walking towards a room.

"Oh sorry Niall, what about my luggage?" Zayn yells as Niall walks back to the living room, without his luggage as Zayn stares at him.

"Uh, you can sleep in the living room." He replies as Zayn simply stares at him.

"Come on, we're two best friends having a house all to ourselves, what will we do?" Niall asks as Zayn smirks. "We do..."

"No. We'll watch movies and talk about stuff which we need to. Like, your obsession with Harry."