Chapter Thirty Nine

Mmm... Genelia... I don't even know anymore.

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more.” Thousand Years, Christina Perri.

___________________________

"Where the hell are you, Gen? We need to meet up." Harry yells through his phone as he was sat in his car. It was his second day in Manchester, he had promised to meet Zayn in the evening. "You know Hotel Rouse?"

"Rouse is it? Where in Rouse?" Harry asks as he turns on the engine. It was about 10 in the morning, he was kind of sleepy too, but he could give away some sleep for Genelia. "Thirteenth floor. Room number 1304."

"Okay then. Tell your people, just in case they don't let me through." Harry says, followed by a chuckle as Genelia giggles. "Okay! I'll be waiting for you." With that she ends the call. Harry sighs as he leans back in his seat. He had been thinking about the present situation.

Genelia finally wanted him, when he had finally opened up to Zayn. He was so happy that Genelia had called him to say all that, but whenever he saw Zayn, he would have to rethink the whole situation. Genelia was someone that he had liked for a long time, but Zayn was someone who made him tingly on the inside, he was the one whom he missed during the whole month, not Genelia.

But again, it was a different story. Genelia was different, Zayn was different. But the question was, who would keep him happier? Genelia had the typical dream girl features, one that a guy would die for. But Zayn, he was beautiful inside out. Zayn cared, he was a fan. He belonged to the crowd who always support Harry, encourage him to write and the crowd because of which he was in this position.

Fans have their different minds. They know a lot about you, almost everything that the media had shown in the past few years, they have constantly loved you, they have to be considered as keepers. God's just testing me. I'm awful at tests. He thinks as he was heading towards Rouse Hotel.

He found it weird that Genelia and Jacob called it off, because they looked so happy. He did wonder if he was the reason for the trouble in paradise? But either ways, he didn't actually care about their relationship. It was February 9, they had to get married in some days. How would they come out to the media? Harry thought as he pulled his car over.

"Park this beauty properly." Harry tells the man who was stood near the entrance who stares at him for a second before nodding. He quickly got inside after some efforts as he was in the thirteenth floor, after few minutes spent inside the elevator with few men dressed up in suits, talking about the stocks.

"1304..." He mumbles to himself as he comes across the last door. He rings the bell as a voice answers. "Who is it?" Harry knew that it was Genelia's voice as he sighed in relief. For a second he thought that all this was a prank and he had a small heart attack. He took a deep breath before answering. "Harry Styles."

There was a small click heard as Harry jumped a little at the sudden noise. "Door's open." He quickly opens the knob as he gets in and closes the door behind him. He looks right ahead to see Genelia on the sofa, watching Spongebob. "Don't judge. I was bored." She replied before Harry could say anything. He simply chuckled as he walked over to the couch.

He took a seat beside her as she shifted closer to him. "I'm broken. Please Harry, do what you always do. Kiss me." She whispers on his face as he gasps and looks down. He was leaning in, he didn't know why. This was what he wanted a couple of months back, this is what he had been fighting for.

But then there was this feeling away.

"Stop!" Harry says as he pushes her a little as she yelps. "Why? You wanted this!" She says, completely surprised as Harry looks down on the floor.

"I know. But, you're late. I have somebody in my life now, who trusts me. Who loves me. I, I don't want to lose that person again, Genelia. I'm sorry about you and Jacob but, no. You said that Zayn really liked me, you're right. He really does. I couldn't believe that someone could love me as much as he does and trust me, I know his love isn't fake. I have broke his heart a lot of times, he agreed to be my boyfriend. I love him, Genelia. I love you too, as a friend. I love him, as a lover." Harry said as Genelia listened to him patiently as he looked at her. She was simply grinning.

"Aww. Come on now, I told you! He's in for you!" Genelia yells as there were footsteps heard. She got up as Harry looked around, confused as hell. "Gen?" He asks as he was quickly hugged tightly by his boyfriend.

"Zayn!" He says as he hugs him back. He looks up at Genelia who was leaning on a wall and simply smiling at him as she sends him a wink.

"I'm proud of you, Harry. I knew you would have changed in a month." She said as Harry grinned and nuzzles his face into the crook of Zayn's neck.

It was all he ever needed.

__________________________

Wahhh so fukin cute
#ZarryLove
Or
#CupidGenelia
So, y'all happy that I posted like, 3 chapters and an epilogue in one day? Hmm.. :)
xxSarah