Chapter Thirteen

So some of you guys asked me where the hell is Claire Winston(as so in the cast) she would be introduced soon and you're gonna kill me. Or hug me. Hehe

"Save your advice cause I won't hear
You might be right but I don't care
There's a million reasons
Why I should give you up
But the heart wants what it wants."- The Heart Wants What It Wants, Selena Gomez.

______________________________

"Why are you thinking like that?" Jennifer asks as she places a cup of coffee on the table where various books were lying as Zayn had his head dug into one of those books. "My exams are up, a degree is more important than him anyways."

"Well, you know you're lying to yourself but, okay. All the best Zayn, when is it?" She asks as Zayn sighs, giving her a small smile as he sips a some coffee and looks back at his books. "The day after tomorrow. We've been granted a holiday tomorrow and, what about you?"

"Umm... I actually wanted to ask you something... Don't say no, please." She says as Zayn raises an eyebrow but nods for her to continue as she sits on the chair beside him. "I have a date with Denis tomorrow, at 12. He said it's a surprise. So?"

"Oh, Denis. Fine, alright." Zayn says as he turns back into his books as Jennifer chuckles. "Thank you. I won't disturb you now." She says as she gets up, pushing the chair back as she walks out of the room. Zayn sighs as he looks at his phone which was placed beside his book. He looked at it for a while before looking back in his book. It was time to study, not fangirl.

He got up from his chair and grabbed his laptop as he decided to check his mail. Scrolling through the various, unimportant ones he opened up the one which was sent like some minutes ago from his university.

'ZAYN MALIK majoring in Social Psychology- section D.

Mr.Malik, when the respective exams are held, students will be assigned into groups and each group would have different papers based on different topic. You have been assigned to group 'A' and the following would be in the group. Do contact for more details.

GEORGE LASSITER.

DAMIAN HERON.

CLAIRE WINSTON.

JULIA SAMUELS.

NIALL HORAN.

Your exam schedule are on the same days, but different subjects.

1. Psychology of Gender

2. Self and Social Identity.

3. Violence, Conflict Resolution and Peace.

4. Prosocial Behavior.

5. Social Influence

6. Prejudice, Discrimination and Diversity.

7. Disciplines related to Social Psychology.