Prologue

Tremendous thanks to Zarrycupcake for letting me adopt this idea, thank you ramie!

"Are you scared of the things that they might put you through? Does it make you wanna hide the inner you?" ~ Change your life, Little Mix.

~~~

"I want it but, I'll be kind of embarrassed in front of those girls, I mean like, boys don't really fan over him. At least not as much as the girls do..."

"You do, don't you? You're never meeting him if you keep acting like this."

"Seriously Niall? I wanted you to help me. You like him too!"

"I only like his songs, Zayn."

"Whatever. I have my shift in 5."

"Later Nescafé."

"Later Burrito."

Zayn yawned as he looked around over his so called apartment. Introduction for this guy? Sure.

Zayn. Zayn Malik. Typical 20-year-old studying psychology for a degree. Professional fanboy. At 17 he thought he would be running around girls, mingling with other guys over their favourite kind of girl. But, he turned on his television and instantly fell in love with a singer. That singer who stands out by the name Harry Styles. Curly hair, brunette, tall, slim, fine body and green eyes. Typical dream boy.

Then there's plain Zayn.

Straight hair which likes to stand out as a quiff, Asian, tall, super slim, okay body (he's lying to himself, it's a girly body.), brown eyes or to emphasize it, hazel eyes. Typical normal look.

He started working at Starbucks to earn some money (and hoping to meet some celebrities who always visit Starbucks but actually didn't), After he gets that degree in psychology he's going to marry some girl or guy that's definitely not Harry Styles and cry in his sleep. Yeah, that's planned.

He's definitely not gay. He just has some hots for Harry Styles. Not a big deal (Lie again.) For sure. He walks out of his apartment with keys to his apartment and precious bike of his to start his day.

Oh, who's Niall?

Niall Horan, psychology student and Zayn Malik's best friend. Niall is few months younger than Zayn but smarter than him for sure. Niall knows about Harry Styles and won't be considered as his fan for sure. He likes his music but isn't a 'fanboy' for sure.

He didn't work because he had better things to do, like, studying. He would prefer to fanboy over Katy Perry rather than dripping saliva over a weird and famous 19-year-old.

More about Harry Styles? Why not!

Harry. Harry Styles. 19 and the richest singer below 22. Gained fame from the age of 16 with his angelic voice like Katy would say. Brought to the industry by the most loved female singer, Katy Perry. After his single 'Her cage' was released, he gained a nice amount of teenage fans.

He became the most loved and popular singer after his single 'Ecstasy' got released on his 18th birthday.

Zayn sighed as he got on his bike and turned on the engine. He rolled over and started making his way to Starbucks. He always reached on dot time and he hated being late.

After a good 15-minute drive he parked his bike and ran inside Starbucks which was yet to open.

"You're in time again." Misty says while cleaning around. Misty was 25 and didn't graduate, good thing she knows how to clean and make fine coffee. She was one of the prettiest girls Zayn had ever seen. With her blue eyes and brown locks, she was definitely an eye catcher. But her permanent scowl doesn't help her get guys. "I know, where's Kyle?" Zayn asks.

"Somewhere snoring." She mumbles then walks away with her broom. Zayn chuckles as he jumps over the counter and looks at the blonde having a catnap. "Wake up Mr. Jasper! Or you are fired!" Zayn screams as Kyle falls off his chair.

"Damn, you do such fine mono acting Malik! I thought that bitch was screaming at me and had a close attack." He said as he gets up and adjusts his glasses. Zayn laughs. "She'll be here soon. Misty open!" He screamed the last word as the girl skips to the door way and flips the closed sign to open.

Soon people start getting in as the three stand in the counter way. "I'll have my regular one." A woman around her mid-twenties who definitely walks in here every morning to hear their boss screaming at them. None the less, she always tipped well so every worker here knows her well. Zayn nods at her request with a smile. Misty and Zayn used to make coffee and Kyle was the cashier.

"Malik, doing your work and not day dreaming, heh?" A voice pokes in as Kyle chuckles. "Call of the bitch." He mutters. Zayn smiles at Linda. "No babe. I'm doing my work."

"Good. Mr. Casper, no sleeping." She says, then she goes to check on people. Kyle scoffs lightly. "That bitch, burn her."

"Shush!" Misty warns. Zayn's work was boring yet entertaining.

That's Zayn and his 'work' life.

After 6 hours of work (7:00-1:00) his shift is finally over. He usually studies for two hours but today he planned to study for three hours. Rushing a goodbye to Kyle and Misty, he drives off on his bike.

He groans as he hears his phone ring loudly. He decides to ignore it throughout the ride. On parking his ride, he quickly takes the key out and he fishes out his phone to see 5 missed calls from Niall.

Chuckling, he calls Niall while walking over to the building thinking why was Niall calling him at this hour.

"Hey Niall, missed me too much? We talked this morning!"

"Shut up! Did you check Harry's official website? There's a contest in which you might actually win!"

"Didn't man, I was working and Linda was kicking my ass. What contest? I can't dance or take selfies."

"No! Best Fan art! Theme is Dreamy! You have to draw dreamy Harry; you are the upcoming Picasso!"

"Well, interesting. What is the prize?"

"Guess!"

Zayn chuckles as he fiddles with the keys trying to open the door. Harry does hold amazing contests where he treated the winner graciously. So this had to be pretty good.

"A kiss from Harry Styles?"

"No."

"At least an autograph? It's been two fucking years I'm trying to get his damn autograph."

"Winner gets to spend one hour with him in his house. You're an autograph obsessed freak, you can get his autograph all over your body. Ha-ha."

And that's just the start of his downfall.

______________________

What do you think?

It's a replacement to 'My Prince' I liked to write it but nobody reads it. Bleh.

xxSarah