3

Dippin sauce's POV

I woke up in an oddly familiar, but small and uncomfortable bed. It took me a minute to realize where I was: my old room in the mystery shack. All of my unpacked belongings were in the corner where Mabel's old bed was, but there was no sign of her. Maybe they're giving her the secret room downstairs? I don't think she would've appreciated sharing a room with me.
As I got up to unpack I felt a massive headache coming on. Damn it, I hate this, I don't know how long I've been here but my family probably already thinks I'm a freak. Speaking of which, where were they? You think since they'd most likely carried me up here they'd at least come check up on me or something.
As I opened the door and headed down the stairs I heard them talking, most likely from the kitchen, but wait... are they talking about... me? I keep quiet as I walk down the remainder of the stairs so I can hear what they're saying, the only thing separating me from them is a thin wall.

Mabel's pov

Dipper is such an idiot if he thinks I didn't hear him coming down the stairs, I was about to call the freak out when I realized, this is perfect !I could use his weaknesses against him, which shouldn't be hard since he has many. Now if I just play my cards right...

Third person's pov

Mabel quickly attempted to turn the conversation "Hey Grunkle Stan, Ford? I was wondering, do you still even want Dipper? I mean think about it, he's proven more than once that he's pretty useless to us." The quiet gasp behind the wall could only be heard by Mabel.
"Mabel, pumpkin..." Grunkle Stan. "You shouldn't be saying those things about your brother, it's not-" She cut him off.
"Don't deny it, he's useless, all he does is screw up or panic before he has the chance to. Come on I know you agree with me on that." The three sat in silence, the two older twins unaware of the boy listening in, or else they wouldn't have said what they did next. "Well, I don't know honey, I have to admit any possibility of him being my apprentice is gone. I can't risk him having an anxiety attack and possibly getting one of us killed while we're monster hunting." Both males sighed, they didn't want to admit that what they were saying were true. Yes, they loved the boy, but no one could possibly deny the fact that Mabel was the more likable of the two, the one you would always choose.
"We can't just kick him out or anything so don't get any ideas Mabel!" Warned Grunkle Stan. The girl just slumped back into her chair, although there was a pout on her face, she was utterly ecstatic! She knew her "brother", and she knew how much this would affect him. He loved this place, his real home, his family, so hearing what they really thought would ultimately crush him.
While the three continued their conversation about the complications with Dipper, said boy was on the verge of tears on the other side of the wall.
How could they? He thought they loved him, flaws and all...
But now they're talking about him as if he's nothing, was he nothing?
His own family didn't love him, so how could anyone else? He didn't know what to do, so many thoughts flooded his mind-
They don't love me, they never did, always Mabel, only Mabel. What should I do? Dammit where's my razor when I need it?! No Dipper! NO!-
While fighting with himself he didn't notice the sound of chairs moving and footsteps getting closer, and closer, until-

Dippers pov

"Mason?" Mason? What happened to Dipper?
The only people who called me Mason were those who didn't like me, well, that and other names, but still... Mason?
Did they not like me anymore? Of course they weren't idiots! I just heard them! I got the courage to speak
"I-is that wh-what you really th-think? Y-you think I'm a screw up?" Damn my stuttering, I thought I grew out of that!
"Mas-Dipper, please just listen, it isn't what it sounded like-"
"REALLY GRUNKLE FORD? IT ISN'T WHAT IT SOUNDED LIKE? IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT HOW BASICALLY WORTHLESS I AM!" Ford sighed, Stan just rubbed his temples out of frustration, and Mabel? Mabel was just behind them, smirking at me, like she won something.
What did she do?
What's she trying to do?
Turn everyone against me and towards her?
Does she hate me that much? No one spoke for at least a minute, the tension growing with every second.
I don't know what to do, they aren't answering me, do they just not want to admit the truth?
That I'm a problem? I know what they do with their problems, they try to fix them.
I need fixing? Of course I do!
But, how could they fix me? Maybe they aren't planning on fixing me, maybe they just wanna throw me away... are they going to throw me away? No. No they wouldn't...
Would they?
So many thoughts were swarming my mind, blocking any logic from my brain, all I could think about was the fact that I was alone now, that my parents, who always favored Mabel, are dead, how all the love I used to get from them and the rest of my family died with them. I panicked, and did the only thing I could think of- I ran, right passed a smug Mabel, and into the dark and dangerous forest. Running away I kept waiting for the yells of my Grunkles, begging me to stop running, to turn around and come back, but none ever came.
Did they even care that I could die running into the forest this late?
Or did they see it as getting rid of one of their burdens?
Come to think of it, did I even care if I died?
Was I this stupid as to run into the forest with no regards of making it out alive?
Well even if I did what would I do then?
Go back to the shack after running away out of fear? Great dipper, just great, no wonder they don't love me...
I don't know how long I've been running, but I know I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, because before I knew it I had run into a tree. Of course I did, but wait, last I checked trees don't fall back when you run into them, and they definitely don't grunt...

WOOHOO FINISHED THIS CHAPTER!! This is my longest one yet! I'm kinda proud of it, I know it's probably trash but give me some credit it's like 4am and I have school at 8😬
But anyways THE BILLDIP IS BEGINNING!! Next chapter will be bills pov
OH AND- while Dipper was listening in to the convo, if what was going on in his head didn't make sense sorry, it was kinda just what happens to me when I have panic attacks, I start questioning every little thing going on and then make answers for myself kinda like "they hate me? Ya ofc they hate me!" So ya, sorry if it was confusing or anything :)