Prologue

Dip n' Dots POV

"Mabel, come on! we gotta get home!" We had plans to study for our finals at a coffee shop after school, and we had accidentally stayed later than we were supposed to.
"But I'm so tired bro-bro, and we're already late, what's the rush?" Oh Mabel.
"I don't want to get in any more trouble than we'll already be in, I already feel bad mom and dad had to get my medication without me." I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder when we were 13, after we came home from Gravity Falls and after Weirdmageddon.
"Ughhh fine Dippin Sauce, whatever you say." The rest of the walk home was uneventful, we talked about how we were worried for our finals and how we couldn't wait to visit Gravity Falls again for the first time since we defeated Bill.
When we got home, Mabel went inside first while I checked the mail, but I noticed our parents car wasn't in the driveway. Strange, the pharmacy isn't far so they should've been home by now.
When I walked inside I saw Mabel on her phone, her back facing me. A few moments later the phone fell out of her hand, crashing onto the floor and startling the voice in the phone.
Nurse: "Hello, miss? Are you still there?"
Me: "Hello? Who is this?"
"Are you the other Pines twin? Mason?"
"Uh yeah that's me, what's going on?" I'm starting to get worried, I turn to see Mabel shaking and on the verge of tears.
"I'm calling from the Piedmont Hospital, your parents were hit by a drunk driver on their way home, they were already dead when the ambulance arrived, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Do you two have anyone you can stay with?"
My parents? Dead? This can't be real right? It started getting harder to breathe, I could barely register what the nurse was saying to me as I started to hyperventilate.
"Sir? Sir calm down, you're ok. Just take deep breaths. Good. Now, are there any other family members you can stay with?"
"U-uh ye-yeah, we have family in Oregon, our great uncles." This is not how I wanted to go back to Gravity falls.
"Ok, we're going to contact them and let them know the situation, you two pack and we'll have social services pick you up when your uncles have been notified."
"O-ok. Bye." This can't be happening.
"YOU!" Mabel screams at me with angry tears and a shaking body. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF THEY NEVER WENT TO GET YOUR STUPID MEDICATION NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!" Wh-what? What is she talking about? How was I supposed to know this was going to happen? I just stayed silent as she continued with more tears, this time from both of us.
"GOD WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE?! MAYBE THEN WE WOULD STILL HAVE OUR PARENTS!? I WISH IT WAS YOU IN THAT CAR INSTEAD OF THEM!!" She slapped me across the face, hard. I screamed back at her.
"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!? IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M LIKE THIS! AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT DRUNK GUY HIT OUR PARENTS!" Another slap, my face is definitely red now.
"I WISH I WASN'T EVEN RELATED TO A FREAK LIKE YOU!" And with that she stormed to her room and began angrily packing, I did the same.
So this is how it is now? My sister hates me and blames me, and our parents are gone forever. Well at least we're going back to Gravity Falls, but... will our Grunkles blame me too?

Mabitc-I mean Mabel's pov

Stupid Dipper. STUPID EVERYTHING! I can't believe our parents are dead, and it's all his fault, if we would've just left the coffee shop when I said we should this wouldn't be happening! We would all still be a happy family... Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. Maybe I should apologize? No... No! He doesn't deserve an apology, this is all  his fault and now I'm left without parents and a freak who I used to call my brother. What did I even do to deserve this hell?

Well that was sad :( Ok so I've never written before and I don't even know if this is good or not but I love billdip so I wanna at least try and make a decent story.