Katherine- The Darling

"Katherine!" I heard Celene shout at me, "What the hell are you doing? It's almost time!"

"Calm down, I'm almost done," I finished doing the last of my makeup.

She handed me a microphone, "Good luck out there, I know how hard you worked on this collection." She gave me a hug.

"You're on now," a crew member let me know and I walked out onto the runway.

"Hello everybody!" I waved to the crowd. They cheered and applauded ecstatically. After it died down I spoke, "So this collection was inspired by my crazy best friends. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today and I'm so grateful. I can't stress to you how happy I am with this collection, so I hope you all enjoy it!" I walked off stage.

I watched as the models took turns walking down the runway, my face lighting up with glee.

Once the show was over, I walked out onto the runway with the models and thanked the crowd.

My four best friends were waiting for me backstage when it was over.

"We're celebrating with drinks tonight!" Celene said.

"Guys we don't have to celebrate every time I have a show."

"Yes we do," Audrey said, "you're becoming more and more successful and we're so proud of you!"

"You guys are too much," I smiled and joined them in a group hug.

-

"I'll have a bourbon," I told the waiter. We were sitting at a high, round table in the bar.

"Why do you always order a bourbon? Try something new," Jordan said.

"I just like them."

"They're nasty as hell."

"Okay but you're drinking a martini. That's nasty."

The waiter then brought our drinks.

"Hey Katherine," Poppy started, "Louis' here."

"Really?," I turned around and made eye contact with him, "Boy what the hell are you doing here?" I smiled and he started walking over to me. I had known Louis and the rest of One Direction ever since they were on the X Factor. I was always attracted to Louis the most.

"Hello ladies," He looked at me with the brightest blue eyes, "I was at your show tonight. I don't think you saw me though. It was really amazing." He spoke with the thickest, sexiest British accent.

"No I didn't even know you were going. Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was a last minute decision. Do you mind if I join you?"

"Oh yeah of course," I answered. He pulled up a chair in between me and Audrey.

"So Louis, you're new album is amazing," Jordan tried to start a conversation.

"Thank you so much love!" He had a beautiful smile upon his gorgeous face.

I could feel Louis looking at me so I decided to glance over at him. We always loved to flirt with each other even if it didn't mean anything.

When I was done with my bourbon, Louis asked, "Can I buy you another drink?"

"Okay you flirt," I winked at him.

He smiled and ordered me another one.

"Are you coming to Katherine's birthday party?" Celene asked.

"Are you kidding? Of course I am. I wouldn't miss it for the world," he smiled at me.

He still made me blush no matter what he said.