Part 16 | Let's watch The Notebook and the Milky Way

LISA

I went to pick up Jennie, but we had dinner first at her place since our flight is still at 12mn and its only around 6. I chose the time so we can still sleep between a 9-hour flight to Italy.

As always, she cooks so good.

"Don't worry about getting fat, Lisa." She said with a chuckle.

She noticed how I control myself from eating a lot whenever she cooks. But I can't help it. Her dishes are really superb!

"I worked so hard for this lean figure, Jen." I defended myself. So many excuses Lisa when you're too obvious munching everything on the table and almost finished them all.

"What if I say I want someone who's huggable." I raised my brows and eat a lot more until I can no longer breathe.

"Hey! I'm kidding. You're too gullible." She handed me a glass of water, rubbed my back and laughed out loud.

"You're always sexy." She said.

After we ate, we settled at the couch. I extended my arm on the top of back pillows while she's turning the TV and inserting a dvd.

"We're watching a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered

"Is it Mi Amor?" I asked excitedly.

"I am trying to be romantic here and there you are already horny." I felt really ashamed of myself. But damn man! If you got to watch that erotic film of hers, I don't know if you still have enough cum left for tomorrow. I actually secured three dvd copies of it at home. You know, just in case.

She positioned herself beside me and leaned to my chest. The movie hasn't started, yet I keep smelling her hair. I will not get tired doing this with Jennie forever.

"What? The Notebook? Don't you have any action films or maybe we can watch 50 shades of--" I asked with my eyes wide shut. There were rumors before that 50 shades of Grey was originally offered to Jennie, but she declined it because she was still in college and a minor that time.

"I want to watch The Notebook! Fifty Shades? Don't try so hard, virgin. As if you already experienced." She insisted and pouted. I just laughed at her and hugged her.

You're underestimating me, Kim. I'll bang you hard tomorrow night until you can't walk in the morning anymore. Just kidding. Peace!

"Okay—okay." I said while rubbing her back.

The film is about to end when I heard Jennie laughing so hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're such a cry baby, Lalisa! I did not expect this!" At least my sentimental side makes her happy.

"Do you know that those who cry during a movie are those with high empathy? Means we're emotionally strong, babe. I've got loads of potent hormones. Do you want some?" I kept on talking while she went upstairs and maybe took something.

She didn't answer me back. I heard she's carrying something like a trolley.

I looked up and saw her carrying a luggage.

"You know you're really hot when your speaking up your mind, don't you?" She said.

"Wait. Let me carry it." I went upstairs and took it.

"But that's the hotter side of yours." She told me and hugged me when I placed her luggage downstairs.

It's already 1030pm and we went to the airport.