Part 7 | Good day, Manoban!

LISA

I just got from a deep sleep. My head and eyes hurt.

"Shit! Wrong ceiling. Where am I?" Woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked around those beautiful walls with a scent that's very familiar to me.

"God. What did I do last night?" I forced myself to remember everything. The last thing I could think of is me punching Kai and I will never regret what I did to him.

I was about to get up when I saw myself naked under the sheets.

"Fuck, Lisa! You were not supposed to have sex with another girl. What did you just do? You're out of your mind." Still trying to remember everything, but nothing would sink in. I stood up to go to the bathroom, but a yellow sticky note attached to a glass of water and medicine on the bedside table caught my attention. I picked it up and read.

My heart started to pound so fast. Shit. I fucked up.

L,

Good morning! I hope your head doesn't hurt too bad. Please take the medicine so you will be able to go to work today. For sure loads of papers are now at your desk. Irene told me you have a 930am meeting too. Your breakfast is ready downstairs. Heat it up if you want to.

I'm sorry. I needed to leave early for I need to tape a hosting segment at 6am before going to the office.

Take care on your way and see you at work! Sehun is already downstairs waiting for you. He brought you some clothes for work. I ironed them already and hung in the cabinet. Feel at home!

-Jennie

"No no no no no no. It was not supposed to happen. Jennie, I am sorry. I fucked up again. Jesus. What have I done? It should be special. It should be on a perfect time. Jennie, forgive me." I was crazy about what I've read. We had sex! I mean, it's my dream to make love with her, but not now. Not that she is not my girlfriend yet. You're an asshole, Lisa!

I took a bath, put my clothes on my clothes and went rushing downstairs eat the breakfast Jennie has prepared for me. "You're not bad in cooking, Jen. It's so damn good!" I'm like a stupid woman talking to herself knowing deep inside she probably forced the love of her life to have sex.

I entered my car and Sehun greeted me. Sehun is my cousin and he lives with us. He sometimes drives for me, he always cares for me, but most of the time I let him do some office work at L'Arts until he finish his college. I pay for his education because this boy is very promising. Bam and I already consider him as our younger brother. After he finish college, I will appoint him as the Vice President of my another company (chain of restaurants) where Bam is the President.

"Man, have you eaten breakfast already? I told you not to drive for me anymore. Don't you have class right now? I got your report cards already. Keep it up, ok? I am so proud of you." I welcomed Sehun with a positive approach in the morning.

"Thank you. Yes, Mama Chit cooked the best friend chicken this morning. My class starts at 11 so don't worry. I will make you even prouder with my studies and you will always be my role model." He's so adorable since he was a kid. Our families didn't grow up on a silver platter. I am just so happy to help everyone especially those who are in need, and with Sehun, I personally decided to invite him to live with us. He is already an orphan. His parents died in a bus accident when he was 14.

Ay that time, I just graduated from college with a degree in Business and started to sell fish, vegetables and coconut at the wet market near our house in the morning til noon. Remembering those nights too when I had to rush for my night shift at the EF Johnson factory as packaging staff for hygiene essential products made me smile to remember how it all started. After 2 months, I got promoted as quality specialist. I don't know how it happened. My boss just called my presence to his office and promoted me. Six months had past and I heard rumors of me getting promoted again as overall supervising director of the company. Mr. EFJ was an amazing guy. He always inspired us to become better. One thing I like about him was his honesty in everything. He tells you when you're not doing well at work and he commends you when you did an outstanding job. Even if it's just small things as long as it gives good remarks to the company. So yeah, the promotion happened again and it didn't stop until I became the company's Production Chairwoman up to being the Chief Operating Officer of the company as a whole. Mr. EFJ was not only my boss. He did not only become a friend to me, but also a brother, a father and the best part was when he presented himself to be my mentor. I don't know what's with me that made him trust me in everything. He once said, he would even appoint me to be the CEO of EF Johnson than having his son in the position. But of course, I don't want that to happen. Hanbin has been a good friend of mine as well and I know he is very promising too. He just needed a little push and I know he'll be good in it. We became very close and even considered each other as sibling.