Part 29 | No Please

LISA

A week have passed and I am still waiting for some progress on the investigation. A lot of people on social media are cursing me already. I am still on the news.

At home, I still get to see and take care of my twins. But my wife is not talking to me at all. I know I shouldn't feel guilty because I know to myself that I didn't do something wrong. I didn't do what they are accusing me of. But I am so ashamed. Every time I see Jennie, I wanted to stab myself for hurting her. I already begged many times, every night when we're in bed. But I stopped whenever she cry. I don't know how to make her believe that I didn't commit all the accusations.

One night, we were on bed and ready to sleep. Jennie is still at the bathroom. When she came out, I was in bed with my laptop checking some files Mr. Smith has sent to me. It's good to see some progress and I can feel that soon, my name will be cleared and Jennie will forgive me.

Jennie went out of the bathroom with her robe.

I was surprised when she looked at me and came to me.

She took my laptop and put it on the desk. She took off my clothes and my boxers.

She slid her robe away from her body and sat on my lap.

We kissed hard. I saw tears coming from her eyes. She stroke my dick that I became so hard. I slid my fingers on her crack. When I felt she's wet already, she grabbed my dick and inserted to her. I know I should feel good. But seeing Jennie's eyes with sadness while we're having sex makes me guilty.

She moved and swayed her hips up and down.

Our moans covered the whole room.

She suddenly stopped and cried. My wife is having a breakdown. I can't control it anymore and tears are starting to fall from my eyes.

"I am sorry Jennie. I really am sorry."

"Why did you do it?" She said and I received slapping on my back and tired punches on my chest.

I rubbed her back and apologized.

"Am I not enough, Lisa? Am I not giving you the pleasure you need? As far as I know, I let you fuck me anytime you want." It broke my heart seeing my wife like this. I hurt her.

"Jen, don't say that. You're all I need. You give me more than what I need. If you will just let me tell you what really happened, you will understand, Jen." I said crying.

She lifted herself and laid her back on the bed. Crying.

I hugged her to sleep but she removed my hand from her waist.

Another week passed and Mr. Smith already updated me that the bar owner already released the CCTV footage to the the investigation office. This is a good sign. I am hopeful that everything will be fine.

I need to fix my marriage. I couldn't let Jennie slip just like that. I love her. She is my life. I am where I am now because this is for her.

One morning I woke up and went downstairs to see the twins. I prepared their milk. I also took them and changed their diapers.

I was wiping myself with a towel when a tall guy in a coat with file suitcase on her hand came in the door and was welcomed by Jennie. She led him to our dining area.

After an hour, my parents and Jennie's Dad came too and headed to the dining area. Now I'm confused. I was taking photos of my twins with my polaroid in their room when Jennie came over and called me to go to downstairs. I waited for Lucas and Luna's nanny first so she can look after them.

I took a chair and looked at them one by one.

A black matte folder was handed to me by the guy in a black suit.

"Hi Ms. Manoban. I am Mr. Carren. Jennie's lawyer" He greeted and so did i.

I hope, it's not what I'm thinking.

I opened the folder and a divorce paper is waiting for my signature.

I closed my eyes in front of them after reading and tears fell from my eyes.

It took a while for me to speak out.

"Is this what you really want, Jen?" I lifted my head and gazed my attention to Jennie. She did not respond but she's crying.

It took a moment again for me to say another word. I just kept crying and breathing deeply.

"You want a divorce because I am a rapist?" I said talking too Jennie but my eyes are just glued to the table.

"I raped an innocent woman."

"And you all believed that." Still in my serious tone and shaky voice.

"But whether I'll be proven guilty or not. It's stated here that I cheated and performed infidelity. Don't you wonder why i am not yet arrested until now?"

They were all looking in the ground.

"You've known me all my life, Jennie. You know how much I love you. You know that I can't do what they are accusing me." I said in a weak tone. I have no energy anymore.

"You think I'm a rapist?" I asked Jennie again because I can't believe what I'm seeing on the papers.

"Answer me." My voice became louder a bit. She did not respond at all but cried instead.

"We've been through a lot Jennie. I was expecting that you will be the first person to know me so deeply, but seems like you don't believe me. Also, you Mama, Papa, Dad, I did not expect that you won't help me get through this but believe that I raped that girl instead."

No one talks. I felt hopeless. ALONE.

"It's stated here also that if I sign this divorce paper, all of my properties, money and business will be on Jennie's side and that is given by the law. It's okay. I just actually worked hard and got all of those because I was so fucking in love with you Jennie that I want to prove to the world that I am worthy of your love and I just wanted to give everything you deserve." My face dropped and told them in a serious and still in a weak tone.

"Again, I will ask you. Is this what you really want? You want me to sign this divorce paper?" I asked her.

After a while, she nodded.

"Then expect my signature tomorrow, Jen." I looked at her and my heart is breaking.