Part 6 | Confrontation and Drunkenness (slightly M)

JENNIE

Just finished with groceries and placed all the bags inside the car. Thank God I had an extra hoodie in my trunk. I was able to hide from people when I shopped for food and essentials. I always wanted my grocery time to be peaceful. Not that I don't want people to ask for photos with me, it's just that, grocery time is one of the best moments I want all for myself. I don't know. This kind of simple thing really makes me happy.

Driving on my way home right now with a smile on my face thinking of the lunch we had.

Lisa is still Lisa. The way she talks and moves in low-key manner as she was back then. But I was really shocked when she got mad in the office this morning. We all understood why she went furious on Kai. He was his best friend. Shee trusted him. Why do people hurt her when all her intentions are purely for the betterment? She doesn't deserve to be treated this way.

Arrived home at 10pm and started to arrange all the stuff from the paper bags to their proper storage area when I suddenly heard my phone ringing. An unknown number. Sorry but I don't take calls from strangers. It's for my own security.

After five minutes, I got a message from the same unknown number.

Jennie, I am sorry to disturb you this late.
This is Bam. I got your number from Jisoo.
Can I call?

I'm curious why Bambam called me at this hour.

I dialed his number and he picked up immediately.

"Bam, what's up? I missed you!" I excitedly expressed my joy to Lisa's younger brother.

"Jennie, thanks you called back. I'm good, but I am a bit worried now." Out of nowhere, he would tell me this? Like when was the last time we saw each other?

"Tell me. What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Jen, it's about Lisa." My heart went on rage worrying about what happened to Lisa.

"What happened to her, Bam? Sorry I was not able to take a peek in her office before I left." I said.

"Jen, Hannah called me. She's Kai's wife. Lisa went to their house this afternoon and beat the hell out of Kai. Kai is now at the hospital with stitches and bruises and his nose needs to be operated. Don't worry. Everything with Kai is taken cared of already. Police officers are already in the place to arrest him as soon as he steps out of the hospital anytime soon." He said.

"Bam, I don't care what happened to Kai. Please let me know how and where's Lisa. Please Bam!" I am shaking. I am begging him to tell me.

"Be calm, Jen. We need you right now. I can't tell my parents about this. I don't want them to worry. I got a call from Primé, it is one of our bars, good thing she just went there instead of other bars. The manager told me Lisa is now drunk and won't even listen to them. I am in Italy for a business meeting right now. As much as I wanted to be there for my sister, it's too impossible.

She's taken cared of, but I'm afraid she might do something bad or something really bad might happen to her. She doesn't drink. We are all aware of that. I'm really sorry. Rosé, Seulgi, Sehun and Irene are not answering their phones at the moment. You are my only hope for this." Bam's voice is shaking as well. I assured him I'll leave the house and drive right away to Lisa the moment he drops the call.

I drove my ass straight to the bar. I can't believe how I reached the place in just fifteen minutes. God please keep Lisa safe from any harm. Please.