Part 20 | Vineyard J'

JENNIE

"Babe, you have a ring right?" I'm so confused why Lisa asked.

"Ah? Yeah?" I answered.

She took my hand and looked at my white gold ring with a single diamond.

She took it off and transferred it from the middle to my ring finger.

"So weird, Lalisa. What is it about?" I asked her.

She pulled out a simple white gold ring from her wallet as well with small diamonds surrounding it and wear on her ring finger as well.

"Hey. I don't understand." I said as I grabbed looked at her hands. Someday I'll wear a ring on your finger, Lisa.

"You'll figure out later. I love you!" She winked at me and kissed me torridly.

We fixed ourselves and she prepared all the needed documents if ever the daughter of the owner decides to sell the vineyard. I can see that she is nervous because she really wanted to have it.

She intertwined our fingers and we crossed the street because the vineyard is just across the hotel.

We settled at a barn-like drinking bar which she said part of the owner's property.

We were offered 2 glasses of wine. As usual, Lisa doesn't touch hers.

Tourists visit the said bar too. Some of them approached me for a photo. I didn't decline them. Lisa apologized; she wanted this vacation to be private but we really can't control the surroundings. So, I assured her that it's okay. I really hope Lisa can close the deal. I really love this kind of bar set-up.

"Babe, I have a favor to ask." She touched my hand.

"You only talk later if I ask you something ok?" What? Hmmm. I don't mind. In fact, I want to see how she negotiate.

"Sure, Love. Don't worry. I'm here to support you." I winked at her.

After a few minutes, a sexy Italian figure with long blonde hair in a red fitted dress comes in the door. I saw how Lisa stared at her like she wants to take her clothes of. Shit. What is this. The girl is also looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Ms. Lalisa Manoban." The girl offered her hand to Lisa and kissed her cheek.

You're starting to get in my nerves, girl.

Lisa stood up, offered her seat to the girl and whispered with her husky voice, "You look so dashing that I would love to get drunk with your wine and I don't know what's next. Nice to meet you, Ms. Alessa Moretti." Lisa bit her lip and the girl just lost herself in an instant. Lisa has an effect on her.

Fuckn Christ, Lisa. What is this all about.

"This is Jennie Kim. If ever you decide to close our deal, she will be the new face of Librandi and I am going to change the name to J'." Lisa introduced me and winked at me.

I will fucking give you blue balls for a week, Manoban. Watch out for it.

The girl extended her hand to me and I accepted it.

Lisa didn't get a chair for her to sit properly. The waiter offered one but she refused and just positioned herself to my arm chair like a sexy pornstar facing the girl.

After a few discussions, I just realize how really good Lisa is in business. The way she talks spaced me out because of her intelligence. I noticed Alessa pulls her dress down a bit to showcase her hot tanned boobs. Guess where I'm looking at?---on Lisa's crotch, but to my surprise, she's not getting hard.