Part 13 | East Street

LISA

I was the first to open my eyes. It's so beautiful to see Jen first thing in the morning. Staring at her made me realize three things. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to make love with her any time of the day. And lastly, I'll cook breakfast for her every time she's tired and if she wants to taste my cooking.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. Wear clothes and cooked our breakfast. We're going to have a long day.

After I prepared our food, I saw Jennie getting down the stairs.

"Good morning, Mandu!" I greeted her and walked towards her cupped her face and hugged this lady.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." She said pouting.

"I'll kiss you right now if you'd allow me." She slapped my arm.

"Come. Let's eat." She followed me.

"Wow. Thank you for cooking." She said. I love seeing her eating a lot.

As soon as we finished our breakfast, she took a bath and we headed to the Home store.

I made Jennie chose everything for the house. She'll be living with me soon anyway. Besides, I am more confident of her taste in design than mine. From sofa, kitchen wares, plates, vases, fridge, stove, pillows, sheets, appliances she chose them. And about the bed...

"I like this one. It's too soft." I said, but Jennie did not agree.

"Not that one. This." She pointed the Queen size bed with a semi-soft foam.

"Isn't it hard?" I laid my back down to the bed. I was surprised when she did too and started saying something.

"It's not that hard. The bed you first chose was similar to mine and I don't like it." She said looking at the ceiling.

"Why?" I'm curious.

"Because when you humped on me that night, the bed was too soft that I couldn't feel all of your strength. We were like drowning. I just want to feel all of you." After saying her line, she looked at me, stood up and went to the bathroom section.

I felt my cock is fighting with my pants. Shit, this woman!

"Mark that sold." I stood up and told the staff that we'll get it. I can't take my eyes off from her body as I follow her way.

After getting everything we need from the store, we went to a Starbucks drive through to grab some coffee.

The girl at the cashier was surprised seeing Jennie Kim while I'm ordering from her.

"Good morning, Ma'am. May we get 1 grande Caramel Macchiato with cinnamon and..what do you want Jen?" I greeted the cashier and placed my order. I noticed some of the staff taking pictures of us. I decided to put my aviator shades on.

"Hello, Ma'am! May I have an Iced White Chocolate Mocha please." Jennie placed hers and gave the girl her sweetest smile.

"Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban! Oh my god! You look so good together. Ms. Jennie, can I have a photo with you?" The girl said. I was surprised when Jennie got off the car and went near the cashier, grabbed the girl's phone and took their photo together. I am so proud of Jennie for being so humble even she got the fame. I can hear people behind us from their car, pushing their head out of the window and noticed her, calling her name. She smiled and waved at them.

I took our orders and looked at her.

"Can I have a photo with you too, Ms. Jennie Kim?" I asked her.