Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Hole

As they entered the room, it was dark but it didn't bother them as they immediately cling into each other's arm and the thing that they can't do in front of other people, they can do it when they were alone together.

"Do you really want to do this?" Mich asked him.

And Leo nodded willingly. Even though they barely see each other through the dark, they know their eyes are melting each other. The next thing that happened was Mich pushed him into the wall and accepted all the kisses that Mich gave to him. Mich grabs his hands and places it next to his head so he can't do anything about it.

Leo's chest was running deeply and he couldn't stop what's happening, he wanted more. That's what he feels inside. The only time they breathe was when they let go of their mouths and immediately go back, devouring each other like never before.

Mich pulled Leo to the bed and they started removing their clothes. Mich leaned closer to Leo and he showers kisses to him, held his neck and his hands were traveling on Leo's body.

"Mich... I want to tell you something," he said as Mich let go and catches up his breath. "I've never done this before... so I don't know how to do this."

"I never did this too, Leo..." Mich confessed. "Do you still want to continue?"

"We're here, I'm not gonna chicken out and... I've been wanting your kiss since earlier."

"As I am," Mich muttered and he pulled Leo closer to the edge of the bed and he roams around to check some condoms on the drawer and luckily there's too much on it so he quickly goes back to his position and tears up the condom pack slide down his underwear to put it on his throbbing cock. With the light through the window, Leo saw what he have to deal with. He swallowed hard when Mich positioned himself and widened his legs and entered him wholly. "I will do it slowly..."

"Yeah..." Leo uttered, closes his eyes within the pain he's getting from it. "Ah—ouch!" he exclaimed when he finally feels him inside.

"I'm going to start to move, okay?" Mich warned. "Are you sure do you want to do this?"

"You're inside of my hole now, Mich... I can't turn it back away."

Mich smirks and slowly moves his hips and Leo grabbed the sheets as he feels the throbbing pain. His gripped tighten and tightened when Mich slowly moving fast with his thrust. Mich took it gently because he doesn't want to hurt him. They don't know that it will lead to something like this, but they're sure of their feelings so it doesn't matter if they won't do it or not.

Leo didn't know that he will have Mich tonight.

Mich's kiss tainted everywhere. He holds Leo's hand to feel that he's secured and the thing they're doing wasn't just a rush of feeling or anything. They know that this could be something, they just want to find it tonight. And it happened to both of them. Mich leaned his body to Leo and hugged him while he keeps thrusting towards Leo.

"I love you, Leo..." Mich uttered and moaned.

"I love you too, Mich..." he was almost breathless.

A moment later, Mich groaned as he falls beside Leo. They both chased their breath and stare at the ceiling. Their naked sweat body clings to each other and they know that this is something that will start much greater to both of them but there's always a thought that will ruin it.