Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Cold

"I think the rain won't stop. I hope it won't ruin our weekend," Carter sighed. Leo took a deep breath upon watching the sky cries. He was a little sad. He wouldn't be able to roam around the city before school starts though it wouldn't be a problem because he can do that any time but he thinks that it would be a good time to have some time before everything started for him.

He glanced at his bed and Mich was still in deep asleep and he didn't bother to wake him up. Carter tried to wake him up but Leo told him to let him sleep until he gets up. They've got nothing to do so Leo started unpacking his things. He opens his luggage and put some of his clothes into the closet at the corner.

Their room was a big open space where their beds were placed in the opposite corner and their closet, study tables were on the side of their bed. For Leo, it wasn't really a big deal if there's no division because they still have a bathroom which is better for a little privacy and he won't argue with it anymore. In this place, he wouldn't spend any dollars anymore because it was offered to him, and thanks to Mich because he doesn't need to pay for anything.

"I hope it won't rain on Monday," Leo muttered.

Carter walks towards him and patted his shoulder, "it's kinda annoying really, but it is what it is. And good for couples who got to share the bed tonight and we are losers for being one of the single people." He said rolling his eyes.

Leo chuckles, "Are you really just a friend with my cousin?"

His eyes widen when Leo asked him with that question. "No, no. You gotta be kidding me, Leo. Rachel and I have been so close with each other, we've been playing and hanging out together since we were little and I don't really see a potential relationship there because there's just a friendship. And did you forget about Olivia? I'm still hoping we can get back together."

"I can see that you're not struggling when it comes to your relationship," Leo stated. "You must have been known by everybody."

"No, I'm not." He retorted, scrunching his face. "I would never be popular but back in high school, yeah, maybe..." he answered by shrugging off his shoulder. Not sure of his statement but clearly trying to say that he was kinda popular back then. "What about you? Why haven't you had any relationship? Are you too picky or you just don't want to be with anyone?"

"It's not that I'm picky or I don't want to be with anyone... it's just that..." before Leo could continue his words, Mich rises from his bed that caught their attention. Leo straightens his posture and looks up at the guy who just slept in his bed.

"Good thing you're up," Carter said.

Mich smirked. "I'm sorry I did a mess on your bed, Leo." He looked at him and he just smiled and shakes his head. He doesn't know why a word never came out of his mouth and he just let him watched neat and folded his bed. When Mich stretches up his arms and took a long yawn. The only thing that attracted Leo's attention was when Mich's shirt slightly lifted and saw some skin but he immediately withdrew his eyes when Mich shifted his head to his direction. He avoids getting eye contacts so he remained to stare at the blank wall. He heard Mich chuckles and walks towards the bathroom.

He was relieved when he got off from his sight.

"Hey, are you okay?" Carter asked Leo.

He was caught off guard that he didn't answer his question. He paused for a minute to understand what he means. "Uh, yes..."

"Okay," Carter instantly let it go. "Do you want some pizza?"