Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Party

A continuous knock woke Leo up from his rest and heard his cousin's voice calling up his name over and over again. He lazily got from the bed and made his way to the door to open it for Rachel and when he does, she was shocked to see that she just disturbed him from resting.

Rachel's eyes widen upon her embarrassment, "oh no, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you from sleeping. I know you're having your rest because you just traveled, just like what, sixteen hours?" she guessed and Leo was just smiling, shaking his head. "Oh, I should stop and let you have your rest again."

But before she could leave, he caught back her attention. "No, it's okay, Rach, you didn't disturb me that much. I think I've got my energy back—well, half." He jokes, "and what you bring to me, cuz?"

She bit her lower lip before continuing the purpose of going to him, "well... I was hoping if you could come and join us..." she said and her tone was already mean to say you should say yes.

"Where?"

"Have you been into any parties?" Rachel asked him, curious if he's a party person back to his home country.

Leo slowly nodded to him, "sort of... do children parties counts?"

Rachel burst in a laugh when he answered that to her. He ended up creasing his brow, couldn't guess what she implied with those laughs then she hit him on his shoulder. Can't get enough of it, Leo doesn't mind it because he doesn't have any idea what she's trying to imply. He just shrugged it off then.

"Oh, Leo..." she giggles, "really, haven't you?"

He nodded his head, "yeah, I don't have time to party... you know?"

"Well, I think it's time for you to experience it now!" she giddily announced it and in part of Leo, he was in shock, "if you haven't been into any parties then you should come with me. And the best thing here for you, you just landed in the states and you'll be getting your first-party ever! Now, are you in?"

Leo suddenly thinks of it as he looks back into his luggage and shifted back to Rachel, "really, Rachel, thanks for the invitation but I'm still gonna fix my room and my things."

"You can do that tomorrow," Rachel suggested. "Well, you'll stay here for a few months and you shouldn't be worrying about fixing your things. So why bother now?" Rachel grabs his hands, like forcing him to join her. "And this party won't be too much, you know, it will be held in my best friend's house. His parents won't be home until Friday and you shouldn't worry about Mom, she knows Carter very well. So, Leonardo... are you in?"

He smirks, "I don't know Rachel..." He scratches his head, doesn't know how he will escape this moment with his cousin who he just met until earlier at the airport.

Not that long when they both heard girl's voices coming into their direction. Rachel's smile widens and Leonardo were curious who just came in. Now, Rachel took the perfect time to make him come with them. As the girls came in and stranger to Leo's eyes, their eyes immediately attached to him like they found something they didn't know they will find on an unusual moment.

"Woah, are you Leo?" the brunette girl said as she stood beside Rachel.

"Is he the one you're talking about?" the blonde-bangs girl asked.

Rachel nodded to both of them, making their question answered by the truth.

"Is he going with us?" the brunette girl asked.