Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Truth or dare

Leo seems so lost walking around in the neighborhood, good thing that Mich was there for him. Though he wishes that he wouldn't try to trick him because he doesn't know him at all, but just the fact that he's Carter's brother, that doesn't make him comfortable at all. He hopes that Rachel didn't leave him alone with them and he won't be wearing Mich's clothes—specifically his underwear. It was embarrassing for him but Mich doesn't seem mind about it.

"Where are we going, Mich?" Leo wondered. He just wanted to ask because he doesn't have any idea where they will be going.

"You'll see," he timidly answered. "I'm sure you'll love it."

Leo slowly nodded his head, hoping that it isn't something bad. "I hope that'll be fun," he winced.

Mich smirks, "It will be. And don't be scared of me, I'm not going to eat you. I'm not a monster just because I'm in the military. You'll be safe with me, okay?"

"Okay..." Leo muttered.

As he believed him, Leo just followed wherever he goes. Before he came into this country, he had done his research about the culture and other stuff he needs to remember but he thought that it is much different than looking up on it online and being right on the place. But at least, he has some ideas but this neighborhood wasn't familiar to him so he tries not to get lost in it.

After almost thirty minutes of walk, they reach a pub place where Mich was talking about earlier. He was a little relieved when he saw the place and far from what he's thinking. He doesn't want to offend this six-foot-tall man but he's also taking on the safe-side because he's still coping with all the changes. But he guesses, it'll be gone in a few weeks.

"It is not open yet," Leo mumbled when he saw the closed signage posted on the door.

"Yeah, you're right," Mich smirks. "But I know who owns this place so we can sneak inside."

"Really?" Leo creases his forehead.

Mich smiled, "yeah, watch me."

He fished out his phone in his pocket and a second later, he was already talking to someone. Leo tried not to eavesdrop within the conversation so he just let himself look around, getting familiar with where they are now. As Leo heard him talking to someone, a moment later he saw someone inside the pub opening the door for then. Leo gave him a confused look. Mich just put his arms around him and laughed.

"Just like what I said, I know the owner." He smirks.

As they walked inside, when Mich talked to the guy he has been talking over the phone, he removes his arms around Leo. While the tall guy has been talking with someone, Leo roams around his eyes to the pub place as he never really got into a place like this back in his country. He's not much of a social person, he likes to befriend many people but that's him back in his country not in this new place he has no idea about.

"Leo," Mich called his name and he immediately looks at him, smiling. Mich and his friend walk closer to his side. "This is Filo, we met in high school and we're still good friends up until now. He's the owner of this pub place and because he promised before that when I came back from my work abroad, I can be at his place anytime, right bud?" he said and tapped Filo's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Filo." He initiates to shake his hand.

He smiled, "yeah, I'm Leo. Nice to meet you too."

"So, because you're Mich's friend. You can also get what you want and do whatever that pleases you, okay? The store is closed 'til five in the afternoon and until then I'm gonna serve both of you what you want to drink and some snacks."