Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Hotdog

While Mich's driving the car and the next person sitting beside him was quiet and enjoying himself looking at the window. He doesn't want to get awkward with him because of one kiss and he kept thinking why it looks like Mich doesn't care about it? That's one of the questions lingers inside his head and he's not sure if he will be able to get an answer from it. But he surely knows that it is impossible to grow out of their friendship. It wasn't even a week and a lot of things have happened already.

"Hey... you'll be heading back home in a few days right?" Leo asked.

Mich was a little occupied for looking at a parking space, "yeah, why do you ask?"

"Nothing, I just asked," Leo said.

"No, there's something you wanna know. Why?"

Leo shakes his head, "Nothing, really. I just asked that."

"Hm..." Mich hummed, "or you don't want me to go back because you'll miss me?"

"I didn't say that," Leo answered. "We barely know each other."

"And yet, you came here with me." Mich chuckles.

"Of course... you're Carter's brother. What should I supposed to say?"

"That you want me to stay, Leo." He directly answered his question. He didn't think that Mich would say that. He was shocked and doesn't know how to react. "If you really want me to stay, I will stay..."

"You don't have to do that. I'm sure you also have something to do and there's Carter, I can ask him whatever I want to ask."

"But he's not there with you, Leo," Mich said. "And yet I'm here for you rather than your roommate. Believe me, Leo. You don't want me to leave..."

"You're just becoming full of yourself now, Mich. Who do you think you are? My bodyguard or anything that I can live without?"

"Yes, probably one of that," Mich said. And he clicked his tongue when he finally found a spot. He slowly maneuvering the steering wheel to get safely position the car. When he finally parked his car, he faces Leo once again. "What are we talking about again?"

Leo shakes his head, "nothing..." he muttered.

"Get out of the car now, we'll walk to the times square. At this hour, maybe there's a lot of people by now." Mich said and when Leo's about to stand up, he barely got up when he forgot that he has still his seatbelt on. He laughed upon seeing him and Leo falls in embarrassment. He tried to get out of the seatbelt but he struggled to let it go so Mich leaned closer to him and reaches the end of the seatbelt and let it go of Leo. Leo was trying not to breathe in front of Mich and when he moves away from him, his scent stays on him. "Don't you know how to remove the seatbelt?"

"I know... I just... kinda... struggle." He struggled.

Mich jumps out of the car, Leo followed him with a heavy sigh. When Mich ordered Leo to follow him to go to the times square, Leo walks behind the six-foot-tall guy. Mich notices how Leo doesn't want to walk ahead of him so he pulled him in to walk beside him. Every time Mich did that to him, he doesn't know what to do. It feels like there's something he needs to do but already falling apart. It was scary because Leo doesn't know what this feeling might turn out to be.

"We're friends, right?" Mich asked and Leo shifted his head to him. "After all the times we hang out together, do you think that's enough for us to be friends?"