Chapter 9

Chapter 9

New place

Leo grabs his huge luggage and looks at his other bag which he doesn't know how he will pick both things up. As he struggles on how to move it out of the room, someone just came standing on the doorstep waiting for him. When Leo out that it was Mich on his casual look—ripped faded blue jeans and a white shirt that shows his total masculinity. Leo swallowed a little when their eyes met.

"I think you need some help, Leo," Mich smirked. "C'mon, let me grab that luggage for you."

"No," Leo immediately refused. "I can take this one." He insisted but then he took started taking the luggage out of his room, Mich notices how he struggled with it. he immediately took the handle of the bag from Leo and he's the one who will carry it out of his room. "That's too heavy..."

"My muscle can take heavy stuff, Leo," Mich answered and he didn't argue anymore with him as they finally walk out of the room. He has his other bad on him while Mich carries the huge luggage without a little struggle on his face.

Leo and Mich headed to the car where he meets Carter who was waiting for them. Mich helps Leo to put his things on the trunk of the car.

"You're all set," Mich announced and patted his shoulder.

"Okay, thanks." Leo smiled and nodded. "Just give me a minute, I'll just talk to my aunt."

Mich nodded, "sure, I'll go inside now." He answered as he sits on the driver's seat.

Leo walks closer to his aunt and embraced her with a tight hug. He wasn't close to them because they rarely talk and they only get to talk when it is Rachel's birthday, Jacky, or even him. And upon telling them that he'll be going abroad to take a study for a few months, the boundaries have been sets apart and that's the reason why Leo felt closer to the O'Rileys.

"If I have time, I will definitely visit here and I think if my schedule falls loosely on a weekend, I'll probably stay for the whole weekend. I'm gonna miss my room even though I just sleep there for two nights."

"Oh, Leo," Jacky held his face. "I know you're such a lovely kid so I know you'll be good for everyone. I hope you will do great in your studies and makes most of your time here in the state while you're around. And of course, just like what we've already told you, you're always welcome to stay with us."

"Thank you tita, I will..."

"And oh, don't forget to give me a call if you need help. My number and Rachel are already listed on your contacts so whenever you want something—a help or anything, just give us a call, okay?"

Leo nodded swiftly, "thank you so much and I think I need to go now and I don't want these guys to wait for me any longer."

"Yeah, yeah sure. Take care, Leo."

"Thank you, and you too tita..." Leo hugs her before jumping inside the car.

Mich started driving the car and Leo look back to see Jacky waving as they were also gone far from her. Leo felt a little nervous by leaving once again. The people he was with now were the people he just knew for a few days and as he keeps adjusting to his new routines, Leo thinks that it'll be a hard time for him to move in quickly.

"Are you okay back there, Leo?" Carter looked back and asked him.

"Yeah," he timidly answered.

"You look worried," Mich commented looking through the rearview mirror.

Leo shrugged off his shoulder, "I really don't know what I'm feeling inside. There's just too much excitement and being nervous and I don't know what to react at all these things."