Prologue

In the grand hall, the Emperor throws books at the women and the girl kneeling on the floor.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO? THIS IS AN ORDER!" the Emperor shouted.

"She is your daughter, she is only 15, the Emperor of the Long Empire is 22, she cannot." the woman said with a sobbing face.

"It is your fault to give birth to a child despite the consequences." the Emperor said.

"It is your fault for not holding it in!" the girl yelled back at the Emperor.

"Yo..u Yo..u learned to talk back to your father huh?"

"Don't blame her, she is still a child." the women said to the Emperor.

"Don't talk back if you want to get out." the women whispered to the girl.

"Pass down my order-" the Emperor said before he was interrupted by another girl.

The girl barged into the room and kneeled down besides her mother and sister.

"I will take the place of Chun Xi." the girl said as she kneeled down.

"You cannot, you inherited the power so you have to stay." the Emperor said as he turned his back.

"I had a dream." the girl said.

"Dream?" the Emperor asked with a confused face.

"I saw myself as the Empress of the Long Empire and ...." the girl said.

"And?"

"And I saw you being stabbed by someone."

The Emperor laughed and said: "As a small country, I have so many enemies that want to take my head. Who wouldn't?"

"Father like you said in the past, I inherited the powers, it will happen according to my dreams."

"Fine. I agree." the Emperor said with an angry face.

"Pass down my orders, Chen Xi will get married to the Emperor of the Long Empire." the Emperor said as he left the hall.

"My child, how can this happen.." the woman said.

"Mother, do you have any other way?" Chen Xi said.

"I will marry him, besides I'm a curse to the Xi Empire." Chun Xi said.

"Don't say that. You are very precious to me." Chen Xi said.

Chun Xi smiled bitterly.

"You are the most important person to our Empire, you were supposed to find your true love, not marry to some emperor that has over 10 concubines. What are you in his eyes? A chess piece." her mother said.

"It's fine, I have my powers don't I mother?" Chen Xi said with a smile.