FINAL WAR

THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS INCLUDE DEATH, BLOOD,KILLING, SUICIDE & MORE IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PLEASE EXIT NOW!

"Let me in! Let me see the princess!" Lan'er shouted outside of Chen Xi's door.

"The Emperor's order, no one is allowed inside." the guard outside said.

"I need to see her!" Lan'er yelled as she tried to push through the guards but to no avail.

Upon hearing Lan'er's voice, Chen Xi ran toward the door.

"Lan'er! Lan'er!" Chen Xi yelled on the other side of the door.

"Princess! The Emperor is going to march to the Xi Empire today to wage a war!" Lan'er shouted before being dragged away by the guards.

Chen Xi tried to open the windows to see the city but the servants had already barricaded it.

Chen Xi looked at the window and then the maid who was serving her. She walked up to the maid and silently knocked causing her to faint. Taking this chance, she changed into the maid's clothes and tucked the maid into her bed to pretend that the maid was her. She then waited until the next maid came over and took over the shifts.

"The Empress is sleeping and doesn't want anybody to wake her up." Chen Xi said in a voice change voice to the next maid.

The maid nodded her head and Chen Xi exited the room. After she walked out the palace walls, she asked the bun owner when the army had left. The owner told her: "The army had left 3 hours ago and it was about time that they soon reached the Xi Empire."

Chen Xi thanked the owner, handed him a letter and then stole a horse so she could catch the army.

But it was too late.

The army had reached the Xi Empire killing innocent people along the way. The innocent neighbors, friends, families, even animals who had nothing to do with the nation were killed brutally. Upon reaching her family house, Chen Xi panicked as she ran down the hallway. A guard walked out of a room and Chen Xi ran toward the guard. She grabbed the guard's arm and asked: "Where's my father, where is he?"

The guard replied "I don't know Empress."

Chen Xi released the guard and continued to run down the hallway until she heard a scream behind her. Chen Xi ran toward the scream and saw the Emperor about to stab her Father. Chen Xi ran towards her Father and held the knife to prevent it from stabbing her Father.

"Please don't kill my Father, I beg you. I am pregnant with your child." Chen Xi said with tears in her eyes, blood in her hands.

The Emperor dropped the knife, kneeled down and asked: "Is it true?"

"Would you even believe it if it was true? If it was false would you still kill my Father? Why, was I just a chess piece?" Chen Xi asked, looking down at her hands filled with blood.

"I'll listen to whatever you say, I'll do whatever you want me to do, please don't harm the child." Long Li, the Emperor said.

"I'll keep it, you go home." Chen Xi said.

The Emperor agreed and retreated his troops back to the Long Empire.