Empress Dowager's Birthday I

"Princess, you have to go visit Empress Dowager. When you were gone, a eunuch came over and invited you to her palace. You didn't know how hard it was to make up an excuse." Lan'er said as she combed Chen Xi's hair.

"I totally forgot about it, I'll visit her later." Chen Xi said as she took a pin and palace it on her hair.

Chen Xi looked around the room and asked: "Momo left?"

"Speaking of Momo, you have to get revenge!"

"What happened?"

"When the eunuch came and saw Momo outside, he ordered people to capture her. Princess, I tried my best, they even beated me when you were gone." Lan'er said, pleading.

"Which eunuch took her?"

"Well, the eunuch invited you to Empress Dowager's palace so I'm guessing it's a eunuch from her place."

"Empress Dowager." Chen Xi said as she held a piece of cloth tightly.

After Chen Xi finished dressing, she walked to the Lotus Palace to give Empress Dowager a piece of her mind.

"Consort Xi, Empress Dowager has been expecting you for a long time." a eunuch said as he greeted Chen Xi.

"That's him! He took away Momo!" Lan'er yelled.

"How dare you lowly servant yell at me! Do you even know who I work for?" the eunuch yelled as he raised his arms.

Chen Xi grabbed his arm, looked him in the eye and said: "If you want your arm intact, you better keep your mouth zipped."

The eunuch got quiet and Chen Xi walked into the Lotus Palace. Inside the Lotus Palace, Concubine Hua could be seen hitting Momo with a whip. Chen Xi picked up rock outside and threw it on Concubine Hua's head.

"Empress Dowager!" Concubine Hua screamed.

"Poor child. That crazy lady deserves a punishment!" Empress Dowager yelled as she rubbed Concubine Hua's head.

"I only did what you did to my people." Chen Xi said as she untied the ropes holding Momo.

"Your evil creature ruined my beauty!" Concubine Hua yelled.

"Ruined it? I don't see a difference?" Chen Xi said as she held Momo.

"You-" Concubine Hua yelled before she got cut off by the Emperor

"Enough!' the Emperor yelled as he walked in.

"Your Majesty!" Concubine Hua said as she bowed down.

"Grandson, come sit here." Empress Dowager said as she patted the seat next to her.

The Emperor sat next to Empress Dowager and said: "Your health is not in the best condition, don't get angry."

Empress Dowager patted the Emperor's hands. Chen Xi looked at the loving family and snickered.

"Emperor! You have to get revenge, her evil creature ruined my beauty!" Concubine Hua said.

The Emperor looked at the falcon in Chen Xi's hands and then looked at Chen Xi.

"Anything to say Consort Xi?" the Emperor asked.

"If Your Majesty wants to punish me, go head. But if rumors go out that the Emperor punished me for saving a little girl, then don't blame me." Chen Xi said as she looked back into the Emperor's eyes.

"Saving a little girl?"

"You can ask your Concubine. If you excuse me, I have wounds to attend." Chen Xi said as she left.

After Chen Xi left, the Emperor looked at Concubine Hua and asked: "What does she mean?"

"It wasn't my fault!" Concubine Hua said, pleading.

"Stop it, it's my birthday today. I don't want to punish anyone." Empress Dowager said.

"If this happens again, I won't let you off." the Emperor said.

"Grandmother, I have a surprise for you." the Emperor continued.

Empress Dowager's face lit up and asked: "What is it?"

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." the Emperor said.

"Where do you want to bring me?" Empress Dowager asked.

The Emperor got up and said: "Change into something simple."

"Simple?"

The Emperor nodded his head, smiled and said: "I have everything planned out. Don't worry."