ENDING

THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS INCLUDE DEATH, BLOOD,KILLING, SUICIDE & MORE IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PLEASE EXIT NOW!

"It's all my fault that I married you to the Long Empire." Chen Xi's Father, the Emperor of the Xi Empire said to Chen Xi.

"No, it was my decision. I decided to lie to you in order to save Xuan'er from that suffering. But ever since I got married I kept getting these dreams and then I realized these dreams were similar to the dreams you told me about and that's when I knew: from that day on I already changed fate." Chen Xi said.

"Father owes you, I think it's time to let it all go..." Chen Xi's Father said as he looked out the window.

"What do you mean?" Chen Xi said as she looked in the direction her Father was looking at.

She walked towards the window and looked out. The Xi Empire was no longer an Empire filled with freedom and grassland, instead it was filled with dead bodies and blood puddles.

"It was my fault, I should've accepted fate." Chen Xi's Father said.

"What do you mean?" Chen Xi asked her Father.

"The last vision I had was a grassland filled with laughter and a family of 5. We were all celebrating and it was a happy day."

'Family of 5? But we are a family of 6." Chen Xi asked.

"Yes, that's right. I thought the vision was of us, everyone but Xuan'er. But now I realized the vision was indeed a family of 6 including Xuan'er and that 6th person was not Xuan'er but me. The vision I saw was through my own eyes, so I was looking at my future self through the eyes of myself. I always blamed Xuan'er for ruining our family calling her a curse but in reality I was the curse. Xuan'er took the sword for me even though I blamed her for her whole life. Her life started because of me and it ended because of me. I don't deserve to live." Chen Xi's Father said as he started to cry.

Chen Xi rubbed her Father's back and said: "Everything you have done is for the greater good of our empire, all Emperor's think that way so I don't blame you. I believe Chun Xi believes the same, I don't think she took that sword for you so you can keep blaming yourself. I believe that she wants you to move forward, rebuild the empire, show people what the Xi Empire is really like."

There was a moment of silence.

"Let's go see Mother, Eldest Brother, Second Brother and Chun Xi." Chen Xi said as she held her Father's hand to go see them.

"Wait for me, I have to get something. You can go pay your respects first."

Chen Xi nodded her head and headed down. She buried her family members and she heard her father yelling her name. She turned her head and she saw her Father standing on the balcony of the highest floor.

"What are you doing Father?" Chen Xi shouted.

"I have failed the gods, my family, my people, my empire. I need to take the blame. I'm sorry Xi'er, follow your heart and don't be like me." Chen Xi's Father said before jumping off the balcony.

Chen Xi ran towards her father's body and held him in her arms.

"I'm sorry Father, if I didn't change my fate in the first place none of this would've happened. You did well." Chen Xi said as she closed her eyes.

After a while, she buried all of her family members and paid her respects.

"Thank you for all you have done, leave the rest to me. I will end it." Chen Xi said.

Chen Xi walked out to the battlefield and stared at Long Li who didn't leave.

"Now, let's go back." Long Li, the Emperor of the Long Empire said.

"Back? Was that even my home to begin with?" Chen Xi said to Long Li.

"You married me so it is your home if you like it or not."

"Did you...ever loved me before?" Chen Xi asked Long Li.

Long Li became quiet.

Chen Xi smiled and said: "No, I don't need to hear the answer because I know it already."

Long Li walked towards Chen Xi and handed her a dagger directed at him.

"You can blame me all you want, you can even take revenge for your family and your empire too. All you have to do is stab me." Long Li said.

Chen Xi looked at the dagger and then took the dagger from Long Li. She placed both of her hands on the dagger and then looked at Long Li. Chen Xi smiled and then took the dagger and stabbed herself.

"CHEN XI!" Long Li yelled as she fell down.

"I for--"

"Don't talk, you can't leave me." Long Li said as tears fell from his face.

"Give you..." Chen Xi said as her eyes slowly closed.

Long Li's cries could be heard thousands of miles away, his one and only lover has died.

And that's how the Xi Empire fell.

<THE FOLLOWING IS THE LETTER GIVEN TO THE BUN OWNER FROM CHEN XI>

Please give this to the Emperor once he returns to the Empire. Thank you for your delicious buns, I really enjoyed them.

Long Li,

By the time you have seen this letter, my vision has probably come true. To be honest, the Xi Empire is nothing special but it holds the deepest secret: a child of royalty has the power to foresee the future and I have this power. This power may seem like it is grand but in reality there is nothing special, it causes misfortune between people. No matter what the ending result is for the war, I will always choose to end my life to end this power so no less people could suffer. After I regained my memories, I always asked myself if you ever loved me and the answer always came back YES. The look in your eyes doesn't lie, I'm sure the times we spent together are always in your heart because it is always in mine. I might not be able to tell you this but I am pregnant with you child, the child was doomed to die from the beginning so I chose to follow fate instead of changing fate. Thank you for all you have done for me, I love you. Find someone else who loves you more than me, find someone better than me.

CHEN XI