Coma's Effects

"Doctor, my Princess. She lost a lot of blood, please help her." Lan'er asked, pleading.

"Consort Xi, Consort Xi. Why is she always looking for me?" the doctor asked.

"Lead the way." the doctor continued.

Lan'er brought the doctor to see Consort Xi and the results were not what she hoped for.

"Consort Xi had lost a lot of blood, though she is no longer losing blood, she is currently in a coma."

"Coma? Doctor, when will she wake up?" Lan'er asked.

"How is Consort Xi?" the Emperor asked as he walked in.

"She is in a coma." the doctor replied.

"I want her alive or you can kiss your life goodbye." the Emperor said.

"Yes yes." the doctor said as he left the room.

"What happened to her?" the Emperor asked.

"What do you think did this to her?" Lan'er asked.

"Consort Hua?" the Emperor said slowly.

"That vile lady always wanted the Princess to die. Princess suffered so much for the sake of others, we're all responsible for her suffering."

One Month Later ....

During that time Chun Xi also known as Xuan'er had arrived in the Long Empire. Consort Hua was later demoted and sent to work as a palace maid for Empress Dowager. Lan'er had stayed by Chen Xi's side the whole time until one day, Chen Xi opened her eyes.

"Princess! Princess, you're awake!" Lan'er shouted.

"Lan'er? Where is this place, why are we here? Where is father?" Chen Xi asked at once.

"You got married into the Long Empire, don't you remember?" Lan'er asked.

"Long Empire? Why would I marry into the Long Empire?"

"You agreed to get married off so the second princes..." Lan'er said slowly.

"You don't rememe=ber any of that?" Lan'er then asked.

Chen Xi shook her head no and Lan'er fell to the floor shock.

"What happened, why are you like this?"

"No, it's just... Princess had experienced so many bad things. I'm just glad that you opened your eyes."

Chen Xi rubbed the tears off of Lan'er face.

"Second Princess is also here, you saved her." Lan'er said.

"I saved her?"

Lan'er nodded her head and said: "It's in the past, let's forget about it."

"Okay."

Lan'er helped Chen Xi up and changed her into a pair of clothes from the Long Empire.

"The Long Empire's clothes are so heavy, how do they ride a horse with these clothes?" Chen Xi asked.

Lan'er laughed at Chen Xi's sudden question.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Chen Xi asked.

"It just reminded me of some events from the past."

"Where's Xuan'er?"

"She went to the market today, if you want I can help you send a message and you can meet her outside."

"Okay, let's do that."

Chen Xi walked out to the city and a vendor called out to her.

"Lady, here is your bun." a vendor said as he handed her s bun.

"How much is it?"

"Oh no, you don't have to pay me. You gave me more money than needed last time." the vendor said.

"Last time? I was here?"

The vendor nodded his head and said: "You wanted a red bun and told me to keep the change."

"Princess, let's go, the second princess is still waiting for you."

Chen Xi slowly nodded and Lan'er dragged her away.

"What was that? I don't remember meeting him but he remembers me." Chen Xi asked Lan'er.

"I think he mistaked you for another lady."

"No. It feels like I'm forgetting something."

Message from the author Irene00,

Hello Readers ~A little surprise for the Holidays: two chapters this week and next week!