[Kuroko no Basuke] Plain Stupid Love [Akashi x Reader x Kuroko]

[Kuroko no Basuke]

Plain, Stupid Love

[Akashi x Reader x Kuroko]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        omgomgomgomgomgwiengjwegnwek THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 210K+ READS & 2K+ VOTES! THAT'S JUST AMAZING!

        So uh, sorry for not giving you guys an actual update for a while - I've been too focused on other things. QQ Anyways, could you please go vote for this in the AnimeWattyAwards? Yep! It's under Crossovers/Others. LOL.

WARNING:: FLUFF, ANGST, STUFF.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Your eyes were glued onto the ball that was currently being dribbled by a certain redhead. All of the sudden, the redhead took off, easily dodging the defenders of the other team. You sighed. Akashi never showed the enemy team mercy. It was part of his personality, you guessed.

        As to how you fell for his sadistic mind, who knew? It was a mystery to you - and you liked it like that. In fact, you had indeed ignored it, knowing your neighbor too well for your own good. You knew he wasn't particularly interested in getting a girlfriend. He had really shown no signs of it at all. Even though you had left Japan for a couple of years, he had changed, but not to that degree.

        Of course, you were with a completely broken heart. You cried a lot when no one was around. You even tried dating other people to get over him, but nothing worked.

        Then you realized that this wasn't a simple crush.

        It was plain and stupid love.

        Acting was something that needed to go onto your resume after that.

        Bored with watching your friend . . . or rather neighbor make a fool of the other team, you looked at the enemy team players themselves. They were from Seirin, sort of a still new school. Their legacy in basketball wasn't too much, but they still were good. The redhead on their team . . . Kagami was it? He was good too.

        However, he was showing too many American weaknesses. You chuckled to yourself as you watched the ball get stolen easily by Akashi. You had stayed in America for a little bit before leaving yourself stuck in Japan.

        Suddenly, a pale flash of blue popped up onto your radar. Curiosity perked, your eyes started to scan the court again for that flash of blue. You hadn't seen anyone on the court with blu - oh yes you had. Now you remembered at the beginning of the game . . . they hadn't been able to find Seirin's fifth person until he represented himself.

        Well, you had been half asleep. Working a part time job and studying all the time was starting to take a toll on your body.

        Soon you had acquired your target. The guy was short and his stats were definitely horrible. But the next thing he did made your jaw drop.

        Ball in hand, he managed to pass the ball between the whole team and to their redhead who then made a basket.

        What.

        The.

        Hell.

.

        "Oi! Wait! Stop! Oh my lord! Stop!"

        The group you were chasing after suddenly stopped talking and turned around. You were able to catch up and you took a quick breather, before straightening back up.

        You then pointed at the blue-haired guy. "Who the hell are you?!"

        "I'm Tetsuya Kuroko."

        Monotone voice, no substance, but he's freaking cute.

        "[Name]. Nice to meet you."

        The other boys were now shuffling away slowly, as if suddenly realizing the situation.

        "Is there something you need?" Kuroko asked.

        You quickly looked him over. He was trustworthy. Cool. Cute. A guy you wanted to know. Maybe one day, date. There was just something about him that made you want to get to know him. But hell, who knows? Maybe it's just something stupid she ate.

        "Wanna hang out sometime?"

        Or maybe it was plain, stupid love.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

SHUT UP I KNOW IT WAS STUPID, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME.

DEDICATED TO THE REQUESTER, YUUKI-CHAN!

Slots(only five): People who requested these, please comment below

        - Shima x Reader [Blue Exorcist]

        - Rin x Reader [Blue Exoricst]

        - Yukio x Reader [Blue Exorcist]

        - Naruto x Reader [Naruto]

        - Kyoya x Reader [OHSHC]

        - Prussia x Reader [Hetalia]

        - Edo-Natsu x Reader [Fairy Tail]

        - Izaya x Reader [Durarara]

        - Rin x Reader [Blue Exorcist]

        - Ikuto x Reader [Shugo Chara]

        - Ezreal x Reader [League of Legends]

I will not be taking anymore requests until there are some open slots and its back down to five.

- emeralddrop

Twitter - mis_cellanous

Instagram - emeralddrop & leagueofconfessions