I LOVE YOU

"No you didn't!" I screamed, laughing hard, staring at him and not believing what he was telling me. He shook his head from side to side, both of us filled with laughter sitting at the back of the car, sitting in such a way that we stared at each other, his stories seeming too impossible as I laughed harder this having gone on for four hours sleep long gone as we had talked and talked seeming to just connect, the conversation never boring, clicking in so many ways laughing harder and louder.

"Trust me, you don't want to be held in a Russian jail. I ran for three days butt naked."

Tears streamed down my face not being able to hold them anymore, my head falling to his lap as I laughed so hard I could not stop, my head hurting so bad with my abs sure to already be visible from laughing so much as he joined me, shaking his head and reminiscing on his past adventures. I wanted to hear the rest of the story so bad yet could not just stop myself from laughing, hand around my stomach, pain shooting up.

"Please...Stop..you are killing me here." I said, waving my hands to tell him no more not being able to take any more of this torture, taking deep breaths to collect myself only to burst out laughing again.

"Okay,"

"Okay, I am stopping now." I said sitting up straight, wiping away my tears with my hand clutching my stomach, my face burning from laughing so much sure to die by laughter if he continued. I shook my head not wanting to hear more causing him to laugh at me, pulling me to him, a kiss placed on the crown of my bare head.

"Okay, I will stop before you faint on me." He finally said as I tried so hard not to laugh again yet my head already playing the film of his story in my head making it nearly impossible, never having laughed so hard in my life.  My eyes trailed over him to the window nothing but darkness to be seen there the car moving on rough road sending it dancing with us inside as we navigated the way to wherever Seith was taking us. I leaned my head on his shoulder, breathing heavily ,his arm around my shoulder brushing up and down my skin, my heart beating so loud even the heavens could hear it yet having no shame in that as it beat this loud because of this man sitting right beside me.

The car pulled up twenty minutes later nothing but darkness and thick tall trees around us. The car moved again, driving up for the next ten minutes only to come to a halt, my head peaking up seeing a flood of lights making out something that should be a house yet it was just too large. The door on Seith's side opened.

"Come on Wife," He said grabbing my hand gently before he slipped out, helping me after him. My feet touched paved ground, my eyes looking up to my husband who was watching me live in his eyes, if I might say. A wide smile graced my face matching his own as the door was closed behind me his eyes never leaving mine making me giddy. It was so much so I wanted to jump up and down, my heart drummed waiting to see or hear what he had planned.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

I was too excited for words, nodding my head over and over again, my hands buried in his, sweating in his palms, my toes wiggling as I bit my lower lip to hold the excitement that nearly made me squirm. I loved surprises.

He turned us around, my eyes daring to snap away from him to where he was now looking at. A gasp tore through me as I stood next to him, frozen, not sure what I was looking at but it being glorious enough to make me gasp again.

Could it be?

I did not want to get my hopes high, had done that before but I just could not help it, shifting my weight from foot to foot, my eyes snapping back to him finding him staring at me. My heart skipped a beat making it even harder to keep the squirm in.

"Welcome to our home."

I was too shocked to scream, not sure if I was even blinking, eyes filled with tears as I stood there shaking. My hands slipped from his coming to my mouth, holding the sob in, my heart working overtime with everything zoned out leaving the sound of my drumming heart. My lips quivered so bad I had to place my palm on them, more and more tears streaming down. Strong arms wrapped around me bringing me into his chest, taking the comfort greedily as I wrapped my hands around his waist not believing it, not wanting to believe life could be this good.

"Oohh my God." It was all I could say, the words slipping out of my mouth over and over again still not being able to believe it this seeming like a dream I could wake up from sweating buckets. I pulled out of his grasp, shaking my head not wanting to believe it, daring to take another peek it hitting me just like the first time, shaking so badly with him holding me to him. His lips found the crown of my bare head kissing it over and over again this seeming too good to be real, too intimate.

"I guess you like it, was nervous." He said as I laughed, wiping away my tears, more coming down trying to get a grip on myself but failing.

"I love it." It was all I could manage to say, more tears pooling out as I wiped them away it being futile my hands shaking against my skin.

"I can't stop crying."

I wiped more and more of the tears away, his arm around my waist leading me to the front steps of the house.

"It's beautiful." I said taken by it.

The house was large yet not too big to the point of irritation. It was a colonial style mansion with four stories from the look of the windows- beautiful, simple yet classy.

I turned around staring at him not being able to hold myself as my arms flew around his neck holding him in my embrace, squeezing tight as if to kill him, my head buried at the crook of his neck placing kisses there over and over again wanting to show my feelings, wanting to show how happy I was.

"This land has been in my family for centuries. I wanted to stay connected to them but knew the house I grew up in would just be too much for you so I knocked it down and built this one." He said not helping as I pulled back, taking in his words with more tears pouring out leading to me pulling him back in the hug squeezing him even tighter.

He demolished and rebuilt a house for me!

Oohh lord I could not stop myself from crying, his shirt totally soaked at this point placing my kisses on his neck wishing I could give him more, wishing I could scream my lungs out on how much I loved this man.

I finally pulled away from him after some time having collected myself wiping away my tears yet my body was still shaking badly. I looked ahead as we climbed the steps, my eyes taking everything in from the large beautiful garden at the front of the house to the large swing chair on the large porch. The floor was shinny and beautiful, the oak door shiny itself and humongous. The door was opened, more tears spilling out.

Not again!

I wiped them away, stepping in the large receiving room seeing the beautiful classic arched staircase leading up with tiles on the floor spreading all out around the house. We  walked further in, the barn doors to the right thrown open showing a beautiful room that could be the receiving room, so large I could just place a table at the back turning that into a dining room. The house was empty, all for me to design and put my touch on it.

We took a tour, looking at the ten bedroom and eleven baths, all rooms of good size with the bathrooms breath taking and let's not start on the gigantic master that had me nearly drop to the floor. I loved the house, it was just all I could imagine. It was big yet not too big but still elegant and homey.

I turned around staring at him where he stood leaning by the door hands in his pockets watching me a wide smile on his face, my heart skipped a beat, blushing with my feet carrying me to him, standing right in front of him not knowing what to do or say, too emotional for words.

"I love you." It was all I could say, summing up all I felt, the words carrying so many emotions feeling the tears well up again hating being this emotional yet not being able to help it. His arms dragged me to him, caging me in a hug bringing me to my safe haven, my safe space- his chest.

"Mel, I want to ask you something that will probably be too much to ask but I have no other option." His words came, serious, making me pull up watching him, his face closed off with his lower lip quivering meaning he was nervous. My heart drummed wondering what it was, not helping that he was stalling, watching me with his dark eyes leaving my palms sweating.

"Anything Seith what is it?" I asked, eyes never leaving him, holding my breath feeling as if this whole fantasy would all crush down at this moment, dread consuming me yet I stood being strong not wanting to jump to conclusions.

"Grams is not well and I just..." He trailed away, a hand going through his hair sighing. Seeing him so frustrated had me brush my hand up and down his chest wanting to take away his stress, my heart clenching at the mention of grandma.

"She is not well and if it is okay with you I would like her to come stay with us, just to have her close." He said staring at me, waiting for an answer as I stood there watching him not saying a word. My heart just beat frantically, my hand moving up to rest on his shoulder turning to stare at him, my other arm moving around his neck pulling him closer to me.

"Hun, I was going to suggest that. I would love her to stay with us forever if that is okay with you." I said, a huge smile on my face, relief washing over him, his arms quickly wrapping around my body locking me in with kisses placed on my shaved head sighing knowing that I had found a home in him.